Jaime Nared

Nard is playing awesome ball now. Great to see her live up to and exceed her potential at this point. Lovin' it.

Reactions: 5 people
I suspect that will be several more of those awards this season.

It is particularly grand that she did not allow missing her first few shots take her out of the game. When the jumpers were not falling, she crashed the board, killed it on defense, and attacked the rim. Great case of leading by example.

Reactions: 7 people
Mercedes received this same award about 2 weeks ago! Congrats young lady! I love any type of positive recognition for these young ladies!

Reactions: 3 people
Jaime Nared is the Lady Vols GoToPlayer! She has matured into a very exceptional bball player. As a freshmen and sophomore I didn't think at those times she would be the player that she has become. She had shown signs of greatness her junior season but was lacking some resolve most times in which I think she was taken a backseat to Diamond Deshields. (Just a guess).

Fast forward to this season and Jaime Nared has shown that she's the real deal and is able and willing to lead the team onto Greatness. It appears for now that she's capable of leading The LVs back to being an elite team.

Congrats Jaime Nared! And thank you for bringing The Lady Vols back into the spotlight! So much FUN to watch play!

GO Lady Vols!

Reactions: 6 people
Mercedes received this same award about 2 weeks ago! Congrats young lady! I love any type of positive recognition for these young ladies!

Jaime & Mercedes. We have ourselves two players that has gone thru some hardships with their TN teams. Now, that they are seniors? Both stepped up to lead and play like they mean it. The TENNESSEE way aka Coach Pat Summitt's Style of Play!

I am enjoying this season so far. I can only hope and I mean this I think the ladies can accomplish more than I'd hope for and that's getting to the Final Four.

Reactions: 2 people
she be bad alright...am glad we've got a few others that are pretty badazz too...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

I love watching Nared develop as a player while she has been a LV. I'm looking forward to seeing her play with this year's awesome team.

Reactions: 1 person
Jamie, nice job! Aye, would like to see you shoot a better percentage from the 3 and take more on balance shot.

You are a great example of a Lady Vol, all you need is a championship (s).
(back to the days of every Lady Vols playing in a final 4)

She might not have been as talented than DD, but she definitely outworked her.

This your team, lead us!

I back Pat and roll with Holly.

Reactions: 2 people
I love watching Nared develop as a player while she has been a LV. I'm looking forward to seeing her play with this year's awesome team.

She has the ability to shine with DD gone. Someone worked with Jaime this past summer and it shows.

Last year, missing layups was more often. This year she has been taught to release higher and extend the follow longer,,,this gave her control on the release. Last year she would release layups at the waist and chest. This year they are above her head.

When you put in the work it shows, kiddo
:peace2:.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it’s safe to say that Nared has, dare I say it........developed at Tennessee under Holly Warlick!!!!! *sarcasm* Since no one at Tennessee has developed over the years under her! 🙄

Reactions: 7 people
Cool...The most famous person I played against was T.O....playing pickup at UTC. (I went to college late in life).

I used to play pick up against Rupert Breedlove, if you know who that is. We hung out a lot and got to be known as Mutt and Jeff because of our obvious height differences.

I think it’s safe to say that Nared has, dare I say it........developed at Tennessee under Holly Warlick!!!!! *sarcasm* Since no one at Tennessee has developed over the years under her! 🙄

She absolutely has as has everyone on the team. The argument that no one develops is weak and unsubstantiated. In order to be successful now a days, teams no longer have the luxury of winning on individual talent alone. They must play as a team. Teamwork is a missing ingredient that appears to have been added back into the mix.

Reactions: 5 people
I suspect that will be several more of those awards this season.

It is particularly grand that she did not allow missing her first few shots take her out of the game. When the jumpers were not falling, she crashed the board, killed it on defense, and attacked the rim. Great case of leading by example.

I think in respect to hr missing early shots and not let that deter her. The fresh-mates attitude I think has something to do with that.. just keep playing..now she has the attitude, skill and endurance to keep playing.

She has the ability to shine with DD gone. Someone worked with Jaime this past summer and it shows.

Last year, missing layups was more often. This year she has been taught to release higher and extend the follow longer,,,this gave her control on the release. Last year she would release layups at the waist and chest. This year they are above her head.

When you put in the work it shows, kiddo
:peace2:.

and she has had those fresh-mates on her heels who are not missing layups

VN Store

Back