Fire Holly, REALLY

teacherdean

If you are still talking about firing Holly, you seriously need to shut your pie hole. This team is the real deal.

Reactions: 17 people
Yes, fire her now. No doubt Pat Summitt or Geno could coach this team to a National Championship. Talent alone won us this game and probably only because they haven’t been coached by Holly long enough yet. Wait, it’s coming. In 6 years of Holly- this was her biggest win. That tells you all you need to know.

Reactions: 7 people
Yes, fire her now. No doubt Pat Summitt or Geno could coach this team to a National Championship. Talent alone won us this game and probably only because they haven’t been coached by Holly long enough yet. Wait, it’s coming. In 6 years of Holly- this was her biggest win. That tells you all you need to know.

I'm no Holly fan, but theres no denying that she's got this team playing great. Getting freshmen to play with composure isn't easy. Texas didn't even put theirs on the court, and they were pretty highly rated. Westbrook, Hayes and Davis are playing like upperclassmen, and I don't see how Holly can't at least be credited for that.

She's over delivering so far this year. Tennessee should not be as good at this point in the season as they are right now.

Reactions: 11 people

They beat #2 Miss St. last year
They beat South Carolina who was Top 5 last year
They beat Notre Dame who was Top 5 last year......

So no, this wasn’t Holly’s biggest win! Just going off what the TV told you huh?????

Reactions: 14 people
Amen to lady vols..Great game.

Weren’t you one of the main people that was complaining about Holly and her coaching abilities? NO I AM not attacking you! However, serious question what do you think of her coaching and adjustments this year? I think she has made some adjustments and gutsy calls. I would have pulled Hayes after a couple of mistakes when TX was making their run she stuck with her and then she made a great pass to Davis for a lay up and then got an AND ONE on what Mowins called a travel. Meh let’s just call that ONE in the books because Higgins had like 5 that weren’t called !

Reactions: 3 people

👆🏽This 🤡 again 😅😂🤣👆🏽

Reactions: 1 person
the simple response to Style's XX post is a single word PAthEtic.

But in his favor he is very happy on the football forum after several difficult weeks as the football coach hiring took place.

Reactions: 4 people
They beat #2 Miss St. last year
They beat South Carolina who was Top 5 last year
They beat Notre Dame who was Top 5 last year......

So no, this wasn’t Holly’s biggest win! Just going off what the TV told you huh?????

I think it’s her highest RANKED win but I think the ND win was huge as they have been a complete power in WBB also the MSU win was dominant and SC well it was good just to beat them in front of 15k+

Reactions: 2 people
I'm no Holly fan, but theres no denying that she's got this team playing great. Getting freshmen to play with composure isn't easy. Texas didn't even put theirs on the court, and they were pretty highly rated. Westbrook, Hayes and Davis are playing like upperclassmen, and I don't see how Holly can't at least be credited for that.

She's over delivering so far this year. Tennessee should not be as good at this point in the season as they are right now.

Lol whatever your doing being a Holly fan or no keep doing it ! I like this 10-0 start so please don’t change up a thing! I am not taking a dig but am sorta superstitious... lol keep doing what you’re doing!

Texas has more talent and experience than Tennessee. Senior guards versus Freshmen guards. I'm usually critical of Holly, but I think each team was uptight because they knew this was a big game. Tennessee ran sets better in the 2nd half.I agree the game was sloppy, but we won and I can't complain. Besides Geno, Muffet, Vanderveer and Mulkey, the coaching is not as impressive for other programs. Its tough to spark a reason for a coach that just defeated the #2 team in the country to be fired.

I certainly do not see Holly as a top 5 coach, however, the way she has these ladies playing with two and three freshmen is outstanding. She has them playing like experienced ball players. They were more aggressive today than I have every seen a Holly coached team play. Maybe it is the two new assistants or Holly has had a coaching epiphany or the spirit of Pat, whatever, it appears to be working. The buck stops at Holly’s desk and she deserves credit.

I think it’s her highest RANKED win but I think the ND win was huge as they have been a complete power in WBB also the MSU win was dominant and SC well it was good just to beat them in front of 15k+

How and Miss St was RANKED #2 last year when we beat them as well. Am I missing something here???

Holly recruited this #1 freshmen class like she thought her job was in jeopardy. And for that she deserves all the credit. 3 hard-nosed fighters, each one a difference maker.

How and Miss St was RANKED #2 last year when we beat them as well. Am I missing something here???

Lol they were #3... not a big difference but this is her first win over a top 2 team. I am not starting an arguement just helping you get what they tv analyst were talking about.

Anyone here going to the Long Beach State game next weekend. I will be there with my wife and daughter

We were BOTH ranked I think they go by AP ranking which is why they kept saying #11 TN instead of the coaches poll ... MSU was ranked 2nd in that poll last year...

Attachments

• 9090F6A7-D254-4C0E-B357-28B18357114B.jpg
    9090F6A7-D254-4C0E-B357-28B18357114B.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 2
Well, that is still an option. No final fours in a decade if we don't get there this year. Should be a perennial top five team, but we all know how that has gone. So watch with the sarcasm with one big win and a great start.

Lol whatever your doing being a Holly fan or no keep doing it ! I like this 10-0 start so please don’t change up a thing! I am not taking a dig but am sorta superstitious... lol keep doing what you’re doing!

Well...the problem is that it's the same thing I did last year, which was be somewhat skeptical. My results are thus far inconsistent.

no Burke is an idiot who makes up stuff. We beat Miss State ranked no.2 on the road late last season...bigger win in my opinion. Not to mention firing Holly wouldn't get us our dear deceased Pat back, or get Geno here. Grow up.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol they were #3... not a big difference but this is her first win over a top 2 team. I am not starting an arguement just helping you get what they tv analyst were talking about.
Burke is an idiot. She repeated the same ignorant line even as screen said 2nd win over a #2 team on the screen. You know damn good and well, they had told her about her stupid repeated comment prior to posting it on the screen as she continued to make an idiot of herself

Burke is an idiot. She repeated the same ignorant line even as screen said 2nd win over a #2 team on the screen. You know damn good and well, they had told her about her stupid repeated comment prior to posting it on the screen as she continued to make an idiot of herself

I missed the posted graphic... However was it Mowins that said it ? I was so hyped about the game I was half way listening to them...

If you are still talking about firing Holly, you seriously need to shut your pie hole. This team is the real deal.

I am a fan of Holly, if for no other reason than we both grew up in Rocky Hill. She comes from a great family and a very humble background.

She is to be applauded for having a great recruiting class and for getting everyone to mesh or jell this year.

This team should get better as the freshmen gain experience , and the team appears missing the divisive elements from the past couple years.

Holly, no doubt, is enjoying this group, and it is certainly more fun when the product on the court is competitive and everyone is hustling, going all out and buying in.

My sample size is small, but judging by what I watched today, the talent has improved, the coaching needs to improve and keep pace.

Watch the coaching and execution of the men's team -- watch the coaching and execution of UCONN. Look at assist to turnover ratios.

Holly and staff still need to take it up a notch on the coaching front imho. It can and should be done.

Anxious to see how things are going at year end. Overall a great win and a confidence booster for a very young team.

VN Store

Back