Anastacia Hayes - She Knows

T.J.

"The name Anastasia is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Anastasia is: Resurrection. One who will be reborn"

#1 Point guard Anastacia Hayes - Avg's 12.6 points. University of Tennessee Athletics

I am over the moon & flying thru the stars with the realization that Tennessee has a fierce point guard that is in constant attack mode.

LONG OVERDUE!:rock:

The present & future of a Lady Vol pt. guard is in good hands. Providing a spark like we haven't seen in these parts since Shannon 'Lil Bit' Bobbitt.

Anastacia Hayes is what the Doctor prescribed for what has ailed The LVs for far too long.

I'll tell y'all this much We Ain't Got No More Problems getting the ball inside into Mercedes! :good!:

I'm talking about a player that possibly could have a storied career by the time she graduates from RockyTop!

Anastacia Hayes is a gamer. And I love that she attacks the rim with a gusto of speed. Be it a layup or a floater she's getting into the paint with a purpose and that is to score. She knows! What she is doing.

Anastacia Hayes THANK YOU so much. You know exactly what is needed for The LVs. And that is POINTS! You are the real deal and I am so looking forward in seeing you out on the court against Troy tomorrow & the rest of the season for that matter. I can't wait cause you're so much fun to watch play!:clapping:

GOANASTACIAHAYES!!!

& GOLadyVols!:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
"The name Anastasia is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Anastasia is: Resurrection. One who will be reborn"

#1 Point guard Anastacia Hayes - Avg's 12.6 points. University of Tennessee Athletics

I am over the moon & flying thru the stars with the realization that Tennessee has a fierce point guard that is in constant attack mode.

LONG OVERDUE!:rock:

The present & future of a Lady Vol pt. guard is in good hands. Providing a spark like we haven't seen in these parts since Shannon 'Lil Bit' Bobbitt.

Anastacia Hayes is what the Doctor prescribed for what has ailed The LVs for far too long.

I'll tell y'all this much We Ain't Got No More Problems getting the ball inside into Mercedes! :good!:

I'm talking about a player that possibly could have a storied career by the time she graduates from RockyTop!

Anastacia Hayes is a gamer. And I love that she attacks the rim with a gusto of speed. Be it a layup or a floater she's getting into the paint with a purpose and that is to score. She knows! What she is doing.

Anastacia Hayes THANK YOU so much. You know exactly what is needed for The LVs. And that is POINTS! You are the real deal and I am so looking forward in seeing you out on the court against Troy tomorrow & the rest of the season for that matter. I can't wait cause you're so much fun to watch play!:clapping:

GOANASTACIAHAYES!!!

& GOLadyVols!:)

So what do you think of the one they call Annie?
Oh

And Anastasia (Annie) is very unselfish. When Evina Westbrook expressed an interest in the starting point guard position, Annie encouraged Evina to go for it. When Annie comes off the bench She gives the team a high octane boost. She is the fastest player that I have seen in the twenty years I have been an LV fan and that includes the Bobbitt era. And she plays under control. She knows how to attack the basket and draw fouls. I am looking forward to the Texas game too. It should be a good one.

Reactions: 3 people
And Anastasia (Annie) is very unselfish. When Evina Westbrook expressed an interest in the starting point guard position, Annie encouraged Evina to go for it. When Annie comes off the bench She gives the team a high octane boost. She is the fastest player that I have seen in the twenty years I have been an LV fan and that includes the Bobbitt era. And she plays under control. She knows how to attack the basket and draw fouls. I am looking forward to the Texas game too. It should be a good one.

Welcome to the forum

watched her in HS, shes for real

Yes she is and the thought of possibly having 3 more of her (her sisters) over the next 5-6 years is beyond exciting!

This class (The Fresh/Fab Four) is what we've needed and will hopefully bring us a National Championship or 2 before it's all said and done.

The art and moves of the hook shot would fit Harris
style. Not to late to accomplish.:clapping:

And she is our back up point guard and mainly plays the 2! Solid guard future indeed.

Solid guard Future!!!!! Add Jasmine Massengill and Green next year!!!!! Plus at least Hayes sister in 19 & 20....
future is indeed bright. But we need some more Bigs.... just saying 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Yes she is and the thought of possibly having 3 more of her (her sisters) over the next 5-6 years is beyond exciting!

This class (The Fresh/Fab Four) is what we've needed and will hopefully bring us a National Championship or 2 before it's all said and done.

That's the A-team and there are 3 more to come. According to Annie the one that's not in High School yet is going to be the best one. The 2 in HS was in a tournament last weekend Mom had picture on Twitter with the TOURNAMENT MVP plaque

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
That's the A-team and there are 3 more to come. According to Annie the one that's not in High School yet is going to be the best one. The 2 in HS was in a tournament last weekend Mom had picture on Twitter with the TOURNAMENT MVP plaque

Yes I saw and have kept up on all 3 of their careers and the one in the 2019 class is being slept on heavily because she is the facilitator for 3 other D1 committs (Alexander heading to Vandy and the Twins heading to Middle Tennessee).

Kind of like MiMi Collins is being slept on in the 2018 class because she plays on a team with quite a few D1 commits and is unselfish.

Yes I saw and have kept up on all 3 of their careers and the one in the 2019 class is being slept on heavily because she is the facilitator for 3 other D1 committs (Alexander heading to Vandy and the Twins heading to Middle Tennessee).

Kind of like MiMi Collins is being slept on in the 2018 class because she plays on a team with quite a few D1 commits and is unselfish.

Agree with junior (Ailisyn) not getting her just do rewards!!!! She played point last year while Annie and the other division I teammates got all of the accolades. She is still the point that holds that team together.... Little sister (Alasia) (sophomore) got the MVP trophy the other day but make no mistake Ailisyn is a player.... she made three three point shots trying to bring Riverdale back when they played Hamilton Heights in a round robin tournament in Murfreesboro.

Playing as Freshman on Riverdales high school state championship! Starting as a Sophomore point guard on last years number one high school team in the nation..... And now a Junior leading her team quietly again will be a good get for our program!!

Looking forward to this (A-Team) playing in Knoxville...

Agree with junior (Ailisyn) not getting her just do rewards!!!! She played point last year while Annie and the other division I teammates got all of the accolades. She is still the point that holds that team together.... Little sister (Alasia) (sophomore) got the MVP trophy the other day but make no mistake Ailisyn is a player.... she made three three point shots trying to bring Riverdale back when they played Hamilton Heights in a round robin tournament in Murfreesboro.

Playing as Freshman on Riverdales high school state championship! Starting as a Sophomore point guard on last years number one high school team in the nation..... And now a Junior leading her team quietly again will be a good get for our program!!

Looking forward to this (A-Team) playing in Knoxville...

You & I both!

The art and moves of the hook shot would fit Harris
style. Not to late to accomplish.:clapping:

Kamera’s specialty is blocks, blocks, blocks. She has a nose for the ball. She holds the high school record for most blocks in a season. Broke Britanny Griner’s record.
When other aspects of her game improve—and they will—we will see a lot more of her on the court. I look forward to that. We need every body to contribute to the team effort.

She could easily be a starter - everybody knows that - but her coming off the bench is amazing and exactly what the team needs! She reminds of me a caged animal just waiting to be released. Great post T.J.

Reactions: 4 people
I too love her off the bench. Other teams players are starting to pant, and in comes this pint sized bunnie rabbit weaving between them to the rim, and she knows how to either draw body contact or finish! I can't wait until Westbrook let's loose on her offense...she is so smooth and has a great shot and can flat out leap!

Reactions: 6 people
I too love her off the bench. Other teams players are starting to pant, and in comes this pint sized bunnie rabbit weaving between them to the rim, and she knows how to either draw body contact or finish! I can't wait until Westbrook let's loose on her offense...she is so smooth and has a great shot and can flat out leap!

Westbrook can flat out pass too. Have you seen some of the passes she makes? They are caught too.

I can't think of anything to criticize about any of our freshmen -- am beyond thrilled with how they're shaping up. And it's still early in the season!

These mostly easy wins have been the perfect introduction to the college game for this group, and soon they'll be facing more daunting challenges, but I feel like they'll step up to each one as it comes.

They're going to hit some rough patches against stronger competition, I'm sure, but they already have shown that they have mental toughness, so I'm not worried about them.

LOVE THESE FRESHMEN!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
She could easily be a starter - everybody knows that - but her coming off the bench is amazing and exactly what the team needs! She reminds of me a caged animal just waiting to be released. Great post T.J.

Thanks.

Annie is a legitimate scorer! She provides points when she enters the game. She's everything that the Lady Vols need. She makes the game exciting and when she gets in each and every time something good happens!

Thanks.

Annie is a legitimate scorer! She provides points when she enters the game. She's everything that the Lady Vols need. She makes the game exciting and when she gets in each and every time something good happens!

A sixth man has to have two very different "games" and they have to be able to play either one of them....They have to be able to "be the spark" or "keep the flame going". It is a tough position, but a necessary one. And if they do flip-flop once, twice or several times, Meme has to be able to understand how to bring her new game to an old position.

No problem.

Hayes is averaging almost 2 minutes more per game than Meme. I think most players are not nearly as hung up on who "starts" as fans are; the key issue for a player is she getting quality minutes. Hayes is doing just fine in that regard.

From what I have read, the LVs staff wants her to be a Shannon Bobbitt type player. Offensively, she is off to a great start in terms of having that kind of impact. Defensively, she has a leap to make; her potential is to be a lock down defender and that will come over time.

VN Store

Back