Who will be the best freshman 2018/19

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say...ALL THE ABOVE...:)

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I can’t believe this young lady has dropped down the ranking so far but I’ve been telling people she is the truth! Amira Collins had 20 pts and 15 rebounds against the #4 team in the nation Hamilton Heights with 6’6” K. Cordova. She led her team to the win! Jazmine Massengill is not the primary scoring option for HH but she is stuffing the stats sheet! She scored 14pts, had 7assists, and 7r against the #3 team in the nation when they played Riverdale Baptist... this tourney had some talent with the number 3 (Riverdale Baptist), 4 ( Hamilton Heights), and 5 (Paul VI) in this tourney!

Reactions: 7 people
Collins is probably poised to be the breakout since her position is the least deep.

We are partial to Collins since we live in Northern Virginia now. Go PVI!

I am partial to her (Collins) also but I just think Green will start at the 5 next season and Holly is more than likely going to go with a starting lineup of Westbrook, Hayes, MeMe, Davis, and C. Green with With KK and Zaay being the first off the bench, MiMi will see a lot of time but her unselfish ways has her look at her teammates getting theirs before she gets hers

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back