Game Thread Lady Vols vs Alabama State

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
DEC 3 (SUN) 2:00 P.M. ET

game is in Knoxville

TV: SECN+ (ONLINE)

you can listen here

UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

the Lady Vols are ranked 12th in the AP Top 25 poll and 13th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Alabama State is unranked

keep up the good work Lady Vol's

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 4 people
Thank you for finally adding it. I am so used to it appearing next day after a game...which means, love your effort!

According to Massey were a 43 point favorite. Hopefully we play that well today.

Should be a game where everyone gets to play hope Kasiyahna Kushkituah foot will let her play. Ladfy Vol's by 50

Massey has Alabama State ranked #431 this morning. There are only 349 Division I WCBB teams, which means there are a lot of D II, D III, JUCO, or NAIA teams ranked ahead of them. Everyone should get lots of minutes.

the worse team statistics - the most positive is that 12 players average at least 10 minutes a game. best personal stat is 8 ppg, team .311 FG% .27 3-pt, 60% FT margin of loss -28 against opponents LVs boarders would classify as cupcake.

should never have been scheduled - Players may get minutes but not quality ones.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice 10-0 start! I was worried about our turnovers; yet ASU is turning it over early and we’re making them pay.

the worse team statistics - the most positive is that 12 players average at least 10 minutes a game. best personal stat is 8 ppg, team .311 FG% .27 3-pt, 60% FT margin of loss -28 against opponents LVs boarders would classify as cupcake.

should never have been scheduled - Players may get minutes but not quality ones.

Unless you consider that Amber Hunt the sister of Treasure Hunt (a TN kid-recruit and ranked top 10 recruit in the nation also the teammate of K. Cordova Tn recruit, and Jazmine Massengill) plays on that team. I can’t imagine getting Treasure, her mom, and teammates into TBA as many times as possible would be a bad thing. So while it may be lopsided it may allow the players time to work on things but also be used as a recruiting tool as well.

Reactions: 5 people
We’re shooting a great percentage and getting in the passing lanes for steals. Playing really well so far. Proud of the ladies. 6:21 left in the 2nd and ZERO turnovers!

Reactions: 2 people
it seems to me we're playing a little more physical this year...and,

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
This is a good game to let KK play a lot of minutes hopefully in the second half.

LOL i love the look Mercedes just gave Kortney to shoot the ball... love the unselfishness but shoot the ball KD!
#lightemup

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back