for the farh Holly posters

Martic

Do we really want to end up like our football program? It was supposed to be a desired job but nobody want it? I'm afraid we will end up like the football team in worse shape than ever. We must be careful what we wish for. Look what we've done since we got rid of Fulmer!!

Reactions: 3 people
don't worry M...it's in good hands now...:pepper:

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
We can do better than Holly. Not sure that's at the top of the priority stack right now, though.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm still in. Fire Holly! We can do much better. Just have a great coach lined up before you pull the trigger!

Reactions: 5 people
Do we really want to end up like our football program? It was supposed to be a desired job but nobody want it? I'm afraid we will end up like the football team in worse shape than ever. We must be careful what we wish for. Look what we've done since we got rid of Fulmer!!

Why did you even start this post? The Holly supporters are pleased with progress... The Holly haters are going to hold the past two years against her. Neither side is shifting even amidst all this turmoil. Either they think we got the right coach for this team or they think the grass is greener on the other side.

Reactions: 5 people
Tennessee brand has become the laughing stock of the sport nation.
I guarantee this will hurt in recruits for all Tennessee sport's programs.
This university is blessed to have Holly as their coach.
P.S Fulmer isn't going to fire Holly ,seeing what just transpire recently
with the football program.

so obvious the number of frustrated football boarders need to vent. And add nothing of substance just anger.

go LVs

Before we break out the 2018 National Championship banner and make Holly coach of the year, after upsetting UCONN, letÂ’s not get ahead of ourselves. We are doing great against lesser talent, however, we are headed into the meat of the schedule, let us see what Holly and the Lady Vols do against top 10 programs. It is a little early to start a fire Holly chant or to decide that she is ready to compete toe to toe against top competition and win championships.

I am happy with whoever can teach the fundamentals..... teach the guards and others about ball movement and flow... teach Mercedes footwork and ball handling.... teach shot selection..... teach free throw shooting (yes there IS something you can do about it).....

and add teaching attitude and consistency and that is pretty good recipe.

Just put some money in front of the right people and all will be good. I saw where Texas A&M give 75,000,000 for 10 years to Jimbo Fisher.

And some of these postersÂ’ accounts! Because itÂ’s just nonsense sometimes !

Exactly! When is enough enough? No matter what Holly or the team does it seems as some folk on here would still criticize her or the team....

We could win it all and folk would be like well we only won by a point if it was Geno or Pat they wouldÂ’ve won by 30, itÂ’s like STFU do yÂ’all realize how pathetic yall sound!

I am beyond over it!

Reactions: 7 people
Exactly! When is enough enough? No matter what Holly or the team does it seems as some folk on here would still criticize her or the team....

We could win it all and folk would be like well we only won by a point if it was Geno or Pat they wouldÂ’ve won by 30, itÂ’s like STFU do yÂ’all realize how pathetic yall sound!

I am beyond over it!

Agreed I am not about to settle for mediocrity with my team I coach nor one I have been a fan of for over 25 years... but I am also not going to look at a team and not give them credit where credit is due. Regardless of a loss or not... Can a team learn from it? Did they learn from it? Did they show heart and effort? I would love to go undefeated but if a loss occurs and we learn from it that eases the hurt a little bit. If we get up against a better team and they lose but perform well, it is still going to suck but I am also not going to sit here and act like I donÂ’t see the growth in a team. NO losing is not ok but not even Geno thought the world ended after the MSU loss last year. He has gone on record as saying that was a teaching moment and that his team needs to grow from it.

thank you,reading all this negative remarks have made mahy recruits change their minds.i think we lost decosta cause this bull ****.

thank you,reading all this negative remarks have made mahy recruits change their minds.i think we lost decosta cause this bull ****.

Funny. So based on fan message board comments, we lose recruits but not the head coach??? Wonder what the disparity is there.

Lucky for us, despite this bull **** as you call it, we still nabbed the No. 1 class in 2017 and a Top 10 class in 2018.

Reactions: 2 people

But look at what we got.

We will see one that got away when we play tx...Don't matter.

What we have is running perfectly. Getting more proficient in phases each game. Against the SugarBears defense was stressed and worked on this past week and look at the results.

I could hear it on the court. Barking to each other and communicating vocally. I don't know if the televised game could hear it, but on the court in the fourth they were loud and calling every defensive movement.

Reactions: 3 people
Fulmer is crap! Look what he done to Johnny Majors. Can anyone remember what happen back then? I guess not! Why can't we forget what Lane Kiffin did. He is one of the best coaches available! If Fulmer has any love for Tn. He should hire Lane Kiffin.

Holly has turned a top five team into a top twenty five team every year. The players get better coaching in high school, that's why they digress at UT.

VN Store

Back