NOV 30 (THU) 7:00 P.M. ET

game is in Knoxville

TV: SECN+ (ONLINE)

you can listen here

UTSports.tv | Powered by SIDEARM Showcase

the Lady Vols are ranked 12th in the AP Top 25 poll

(as of this posting)

Central Arkansas is unranked

well so far so good Lady Vols :good!: there is a lot to work on,turnovers,Defense,fouls :)

need a lot of playing time and you will get better :good!:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 5 people
We should win this one easily and give the entire team some playing time. They lost to Baylor 86 to 55. They did hang in with the Bears for three quarters. It could have been worse, after the 3rd quarter, however, Baylor used several combinations. If we play up to our ability, we win at least by 30. The Sugar Bears play tough so we can’t jack around and play down to their level.

Go Lady Vols!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee is a 19.5 point favorite over Central Arkansas so they must have a decent team. I expect after four days without playing team will have a lot of energy and this will be a great effort by our Lady Vols.

Tennessee is a 19.5 point favorite over Central Arkansas so they must have a decent team. I expect after four days without playing team will have a lot of energy and this will be a great effort by our Lady Vols.

This time please wait until the final buzzer before declaring a UT win. Or maybe you can do it every game like gule and see if it’s good luck.

I just hope we don’t get up 20 and Holly decides to put in the bench in the 3rd quarter because the SugarBears do not backdown as evident by how tough they played Baylor for 3 quarters. If Hayes, Davis, Westbrook, Nared and Russell play up to their capabilities, and we eliminate the turnovers, we win by as much as Baylor won. With the exception of Russell, the LadyVols appear to be faster than Baylor.

I just hope we don’t get up 20 and Holly decides to put in the bench in the 3rd quarter because the SugarBears do not backdown as evident by how tough they played Baylor for 3 quarters. If Hayes, Davis, Westbrook, Nared and Russell play up to their capabilities, and we eliminate the turnovers, we win by as much as Baylor won. With the exception of Russell, the LadyVols appear to be faster than Baylor.

They're short, and I imagine scrappy, because they're averaging 10 steals and 19 pts off TO's per game, and only 12.7 TO's themselves. They're 2-1 with wins over Hendrix and Alcorn St, and that loss to Baylor 86-55. They play Crowley's Ridge College tonight. They were Southland Conference champs the past 2 years but didn't make it past the first round in the NCAAT.

:yes:Crowley's Ridge College has a student body of under 300 and is located in the 17th largest city -Paragould, AR. They recently lost to Vanguard University 80-47. UCLA beat Vanguard by a similar 40 points 8X - 4x.

why is this trivia important - Central Arkansas playing Crowley's Ridge and then LVs. interesting scheduling.

Paragould is named after combined partial names of two famous railroad developers. trivia to remember long after the Central Arkansas game.

Reactions: 2 people
Lady Vols moved up to #13 in this week’s Coaches’ Poll.

Central Arkansas—most unique team name in WBB: “Sugarbears!”

Last edited:
Suppers on the stove, Wifey almost home from work, four legged babies comfy & fed.

Hurry up game time. <1 hr 20 minutes.

Reactions: 1 person
ot post..

Do you think Kiffin will be named UT HFBC as soon as his season at FAU is over Saturday?

hope so.

hope Smallvol1 waves a white hat tonight so we can see her on the interweb... :)

Dammit, signal keeps dropping out. I've seen about 2 minutes of the game.. :(

VN Store

Back