Volleyball Finishes Season 5-13 in SEC....

armchair

If I'm Currie, after I hire a new football coach I sack Rob Patrick unless he can convince me that the team is going to be 13-5 next year, and even then I'd be skeptical as Patrick's recruiting is mediocre--at best. He's been here a long time, the program is floundering; it is probably time to get a new volleyball coach.

Reactions: 1 person
21-68 in the SEC the last 5 seasons is completely unacceptable. It's absurd that he still has a job.

21-68 in the SEC the last 5 seasons is completely unacceptable. It's absurd that he still has a job.

hart tenure, under which women’s sports were totally irrelevant...except to try to take away their history. Will be interesting to see if Currie considers women’s teams important enough to expend time and energy on them.

hart and current “powers” have not proven to be very effective for any sports. Barnes was a “drop in your lap” (after a complete self destruct with both Pearl and Tindale), and Ralph and Karen were already successful and have continued to be so. Not much success elsewhere.

Hope Holly can get back to normal LV form this year but must admit last two years were more than lacking. Be interesting to see the LV bball team without the negative AD and the team chemistry corrected.

Reactions: 1 person
Most likely him, doubt anyone in the administration is focused on anything other than football.

I'm not sure that is totally true. Phil knows what has been going on and I expect he may be making some subtle moves behind the scenes. It looks better for one to resign than to be fired.

VN Store

Back