Now is the time

Prophet1

Sooner or later Hayes will have to start over Jackson, now is the time for this move.
Let's stop ***** footing around , Hayes is the better player.
Also it's time to unlease the number one rated player Evina on offense.
Run some plays for her.
No way she shouldn't have double digits scoring every game at the point. Westbrook can score,but I can't
tell in this offense.
Most plays run thru the seniors, hell with that, run some thru Davis and Westbrook.
These games are driving me batty.

Reactions: 3 people
Sooner or later Hayes will have to start over Jackson, now is the time for this move.
Run some plays for her.
No way she shouldn't have double digits scoring every game at the point. Westbrook can score,but I can't
tell in this offense.
Most plays run thru the seniors, hell with that, run some thru Davis and Westbrook.

I agree that Westbrook needs to setup her offensive game and now !

Reactions: 1 person
Agree with most everything. I was one that Hayes would have to start to lead us anywhere. Most everyone else though Jackson, and I understand but the cream has risen to the top. Westbrook is so unselfish that she is going to have to start looking to help score the ball. JMHO

Run some plays for her.
tell in this offense.

So sayith Exidor?

Meme starting allows Hayes to sit and be coached while seeing what the other team is doing. I like Meme playing deep into first quarter, or all of it, then bringing in Hayes which is another scoring option and speed for days.

Reactions: 7 people
Meme starting allows Hayes to sit and be coached while seeing what the other team is doing. I like Meme playing deep into first quarter, or all of it, then bringing in Hayes which is another scoring option and speed for days.

good point

I would like for Annie to move into the starting lineup, but I don't think it's possible. Especially with E being prone to pickup two quick fouls, Annie too. Meme has been bringing it on the defensive end too getting us extra possessions.

Last edited:
I would like for Annie to movie into the lineup, but I don't think it's possible. Especially with E being prone to pickup to quick fouls, Annie too. Meme has been bringing it on the defensive end too getting us extra possessions.

This is true...

Does anyone know why Green isn't playing more?😮

When the point spread gets bigger she will, Kasiyahna Kushkituah needs some playing time also, she may be our starting 5 next year with Cheridene Green playing the 4.

I would like for Annie to move into the starting lineup, but I don't think it's possible. Especially with E being prone to pickup two quick fouls, Annie too. Meme has been bringing it on the defensive end too getting us extra possessions.

Evina steadies the offense, and Meme helps establish the defensive intensity. I agree it's better they start, and have Annie come in when she's got an opportunity from the bench to get a grasp of the flow of the game.

We have team built around a predominantly seven player rotation (with Hayes and Green being the main subs) with KD and KK potentially get more regular time.

Since KD is really more of small forward, we have THREE guards. Debating who starts is just silly because all 3 will need to get minutes and all need to contribute. Meme is doing her job just fine so why sweat this one?

Reactions: 5 people
Perhaps Holly and staff understands who the 7 or 8 main contributors are at this point and it is just a matter getting time on the rotation. Meme has improved but her offense makes me nervous sometimes but I can understand the benefit of her starting while Annie gets coached up in what to exploit. I would like to see KK get a couple minutes a game if the opportunity presents itself. Looks like they are being conservative with Green. All in all, 5-0 is a good place to be in at this point.

Reactions: 2 people
Conservative with Green? I'm getting a sense she's not all that--either that or the coaches don't know what they're doing as she's only played, what, 7 minutes or so in each of the last two games? This ain't rocket science: if you can play, you should be playing--and she's not playing, for one of the two reasons I mentioned.

Conservative with Green? I'm getting a sense she's not all that--either that or the coaches don't know what they're doing as she's only played, what, 7 minutes or so in each of the last two games? This ain't rocket science: if you can play, you should be playing--and she's not playing, for one of the two reasons I mentioned.

Cheridene Green biggest problem is she plays 4/5 witch Mercedes Russell and Jaime Nared plays those positions. She will be a starter next year along with Kasiyahna Kushkituah. Not sure how next years freshman will do, Amira Collins will play the 4/5 she may get the most minutes of the freshman. Zarielle Green and Jazmine Massengill will compete with Evina Westbrook, Anastasia Hayes, and Meme Jackson for minutes. Rae Burrell will compete with Rennia Davis for minutes.

Run some plays for her.
tell in this offense.

I don't think it really matters as Annie is getting all of the minutes at the end of games and as many minutes as she would get as a starter. I was a little concerned in the last game because both Annie and Evina had three fouls in the third quarter. We can't ever be in a position where we don't have one of them on the floor.

Her stats say she can play and the plays she made in the Marquette game really saved that one. In ten minutes a game she is averaging 4.6 point and 3 rebounds and shooting .643 from the field. I don't know why she is not getting more minutes. She got a lot more in the home games.
I hope Holly will play her more. Right now I think she or Hayes is a better starting option than Jackson.

Life is not always black and white and you provide only two possibilities both of which are negative. Shocker.

Reactions: 5 people
Her stats say she can play and the plays she made in the Marquette game really saved that one. In ten minutes a game she is averaging 4.6 point and 3 rebounds and shooting .643 from the field. I don't know why she is not getting more minutes. She got a lot more in the home games.
I hope Holly will play her more. Right now I think she or Hayes is a better starting option than Jackson.

Exactly, productive players should dominate the minutes.
Green also add an addition piece to
the defensive force.

All I'm saying is start Hayes and allow her to put fouls on the opposing team. She cause havoc.
Meme isn't all that when it comes to defense. So what, you have Nared , Davis, Russell in the the low box and nothing should get pass these gals.
How is it that you are citing Meme defensive ????? whatever when teams are scoring too many points on us.
And Hayes is a better defensive player
than Meme. Let Meme come off the bench and learn something while she's there.
Two close wins and if by chance they was in the lost column everything would've been 'off with Holly's head,Red Queen mode. Change the lineup.

VN Store

Back