Lady Vols - Same Ole Crap

Spook1

Ancient Vol
:rock:In regular play UT Lady Vols had 17 turn overs. Marquette had 60 points in the paint out of 89. Our freshman Hayes had 7 turn overs which was half of the Marquette total of 14. This the same ole crap as last year...turnovers, turnovers. Everything Hayes accomplished was ruined by the 7 turnovers. Someone needs to call Coach Holly to task now.

Reactions: 2 people
:rock:In regular play UT Lady Vols had 17 turn overs. Marquette had 60 points in the paint out of 89. Our freshman Hayes had 7 turn overs which was half of the Marquette total of 14. This the same ole crap as last year...turnovers, turnovers. Everything Hayes accomplished was ruined by the 7 turnovers. Someone needs to call Coach Holly to task now.

Calm down, it's a great game.

Reactions: 4 people

We still won the game!

Reactions: 11 people
We won with a young team who needs to learn how to win... not on excuse for missed free throws and bad fouls however last years team would have rolled over and this one didn’t... congrats Lady Vols learn, improve, and move on. Good win with two of our key players fouling out 😎

Reactions: 12 people
We still won the game!

Yes, plus this team is very young. Last season this would of been a lost. There are some things they know as a team they can get better at, but at least they won and never gave up. This team will continue to improve with experience.

Yes, plus this team is very young. Last season this would of been a lost. There are some things they know as a team they can get better at, but at least they won and never gave up. This team will continue to improve with experience.

I agree

Reactions: 1 person
Don’t think this is how the OP wanted the thread to turn out! 😂😂😂😂 we have a much better vibe than last year! Keep up the positivity board!!!!

Reactions: 7 people
One only has to open their eyes to see this is a better team than in (recent) years past. They are also young. You might want to factor in youth and inexperience in your observation. I'll take a win like this any time.

Reactions: 9 people
Ten players and half of them never D1 ball before this season...they are young, but shouldn't be expected to win college games as easily as they did in high school...atleast not immediately 😁...go LVFL

Reactions: 3 people
One only has to open their eyes to see this is a better team than in (recent) years past. They are also young. You might want to factor in youth and inexperience in your observation. I'll take a win like this any time.

Yes they are young. That’s the problem because we’ve all seen what happens once Holly gets a chance to coach them up. Right now they’re winning on talent along. Bad coaching will soon have us in our our habit of 10 losses.

I hope Currie has the axe ready to fall. Chop Chop, Holly.

Reactions: 5 people
I didn't know that winning was the same old crap. Is winning the same old crap? In that case, I like the same old crap.

Personally, I'm going to give Holly a chance to put this team together before I get back to that whole judgment thing.

I didn't know that winning was the same old crap. Is winning the same old crap? In that case, I like the same old crap.

Personally, I'm going to give Holly a chance to put this team together before I get back to that whole judgment thing.

Lady Vols pull out a win with a young team, on the road, dog fight to the finish, and folks want to complain. It’s pitiful.

Reactions: 9 people
Lady Vols pull out a win with a young team, on the road, dog fight to the finish, and folks want to complain. It’s pitiful.

It isn’t folks complaining about one game. Holly has been given the benefit of the doubt for years. We all had hoped with the new recruits that things would be different this year. They aren’t. Almost losing to a 0-3 wichita state team and a bad Marquette team is a harbinger of things to come. It’s not going to be pretty.

Every year Currie allows this to continue, the further the lady vol brand is damaged and the further the climb back to the top will be.

It isn’t folks complaining about one game. Holly has been given the benefit of the doubt for years. We all had hoped with the new recruits that things would be different this year. They aren’t. Almost losing to a 0-3 wichita state team and a bad Marquette team is a harbinger of things to come. It’s not going to be pretty.

Every year Currie allows this to continue, the further the lady vol brand is damaged and the further the climb back to the top will be.

Bad Marquette team? Last I checked they were ranked, and were a top-5 seed in last year’s NCAA tournament...

Reactions: 12 people
We won with a young team who needs to learn how to win... not on excuse for missed free throws and bad fouls however last years team would have rolled over and this one didn’t... congrats Lady Vols learn, improve, and move on. Good win with two of our key players fouling out 😎

This^^^
Look at the UK men. They are not the same team now their gonna be in march.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back