Layup Drill

allenfan1

I am following online and we Marquette scored 22 third quarter points and everyone was either a layup or free throw. Yep she is a defensive coach alright. Well she teaches that about as well as any other part of the game. I hope we go for clean sweep and make it three coaches to go. I hope everyone watches the post game comments, win or lose and watch her scratch her head and tell everyone she has no clue. Talent everywhere up and down the bench except the coaching staff.

Reactions: 1 person
THAT type of win ain't winning any titles. I guess that's what happens when a once dominant program decides to settle for medicority.

Reactions: 3 people
Lady Vols just won their first road game against a ranked opponent. It was a dog fight to the finish. Apparently, some of you are not aware.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
THAT type of win ain't winning any titles. I guess that's what happens when a once dominant program decides to settle for medicority.

Nobody wins an NC in November. This team is built around 5 key players (6 if you count Meme). Half of them, including the teams first and second PG options, have just played their 4th college game.

Lets see how mediocre the team is come March, when it really matters.

Reactions: 9 people
I am following online and we Marquette scored 22 third quarter points and everyone was either a layup or free throw. Yep she is a defensive coach alright. Well she teaches that about as well as any other part of the game. I hope we go for clean sweep and make it three coaches to go. I hope everyone watches the post game comments, win or lose and watch her scratch her head and tell everyone she has no clue. Talent everywhere up and down the bench except the coaching staff.

Okay alien fan, you might want to reconsider your observations since we won and give the team a break while they gain experience playing with each other. You could also take a leave of abscess while you heal and the team develops to the point that you feel you can support them. I’m fairly certain that you won’t be missed.

ok, there's some things that need cleaning, and there are some young'uns playing...a little time and experience and they'll be fine...didn't the season just start recently...I'm gonna wait and see how this plays out until I made a decision to fire Holly...:):)

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay alien fan, you might want to reconsider your observations since we won and give the team a break while they gain experience playing with each other. You could also take a leave of abscess while you heal and the team develops to the point that you feel you can support them. I’m fairly certain that you won’t be missed.

First of all I am fairly certain that in the sports world the Lady Vols are 2nd only behind the Football Vols as to who my favorite teams are. You are dreaming if you think with that woman on the bench, we will be no more than middle of the pack in the SEC. I don't fault anybody from liking her, the fact is she is a terrible coach. Dream on, because it will soon become a nightmare as it has every season

Reactions: 1 person
The point being that the defense is not where it needs to be, but we still were able to outscore them. We need to get better on help side defense not make our players try to guard so much one on one. Follow the ball and the driver make sure someone moves over to help make them take a contested shot.
The team last season would've scored about 70 in that game and this team scored 101. The point is to win and we won with offense. The defense will get better.

i am following online and we marquette scored 22 third quarter points and everyone was either a layup or free throw. Yep she is a defensive coach alright. Well she teaches that about as well as any other part of the game. I hope we go for clean sweep and make it three coaches to go. I hope everyone watches the post game comments, win or lose and watch her scratch her head and tell everyone she has no clue. Talent everywhere up and down the bench except the coaching staff.

🙄

First of all I am fairly certain that in the sports world the Lady Vols are 2nd only behind the Football Vols as to who my favorite teams are. You are dreaming if you think with that woman on the bench, we will be no more than middle of the pack in the SEC. I don't fault anybody from liking her, the fact is she is a terrible coach. Dream on, because it will soon become a nightmare as it has every season

Disagree

So you think the seasons Holly won SEC championships were nightmares?

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back