Gamecocks Snub White House

Who cares? It's South Carolina.

They were all gunhoe to go at first. If you read what Dawn said it’s basically they had their chance to invite us with other teams that received invites and they just received their invite I guess they thought it was a second hand invite of sorts. Ah well. I’m sure all parties involved have bigger things to worry about. UNC declined their invite as well.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sure it had nothing to do with politics...:thud:...that's just disgraceful to the program and the team misses out on a great opportunity...probably be some good food there too...:)...:peace2:

GO VOLS!

I'm sure it had nothing to do with politics...:thud:...that's just disgraceful to the program and the team misses out on a great opportunity...probably be some good food there too...:)...:peace2:

GO VOLS!

It doesnt. They were willing before the season started, but now they are concentrating on their basketball season. I don't think it's politics, but they are probably pissy they got snubbed regardless of political leanings.

Reactions: 3 people
It doesnt. They were willing before the season started, but now they are concentrating on their basketball season. I don't think it's politics, but they are probably pissy they got snubbed regardless of political leanings.

It's wasn't politics at all. I hate when ppl who doesn't know the real reason kept running their mouth. Dawn had said day one that they will go to white house if invited, but white house left the team that first won championship rather inviting NBA team that refused to go, then Dawn got mad. If I were Dawn, I would still go since their championship was a lucky one lol. ppl need to stop going to white house, black house, who cares.

who cares it's their choice. i mean if he actually did want them there then he could have invited them around the same time he was inviting all the men's teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people

GO VOLS!

Its probably wise to read and know things before posting. Just a tip.

Reactions: 1 person
What was the real reason they decided to not represent the SEC as National Champs at the White House?

Probably worried the president might "grab em by the pu**y"

And before someone gets mad or decides to delete my post, just remember that's a direct quote from the president. That's a fact Jack.

If I had to guess that's the reason why no one, much less a women's college basketball team, wants to go to the white house.

Not so much politics as it is being a decent human being.

Reactions: 17 people
who cares it's their choice. i mean if he actually did want them there then he could have invited them around the same time he was inviting all the men's teams.

I truly like smart coaches, Dawn is not smart to use the white house opportunity to get her team known to ppl. If she had gone to white House, they would've been on CNN, Trump would've been talking about them because they may be the only team to show up. And why is Vanderbilt women b.b coach running her mouth on Trump when she have not win a game this yr.

I truly like smart coaches, Dawn is not smart to use the white house opportunity to get her team known to ppl. If she had gone to white House, they would've been on CNN, Trump would've been talking about them because they may be the only team to show up. And why is Vanderbilt women b.b coach running her mouth on Trump when she have not win a game this yr.

Cause she is tired of running it on her partner!

It's wasn't politics at all. I hate when ppl who doesn't know the real reason kept running their mouth. Dawn had said day one that they will go to white house if invited, but white house left the team that first won championship rather inviting NBA team that refused to go, then Dawn got mad. If I were Dawn, I would still go since their championship was a lucky one lol. ppl need to stop going to white house, black house, who cares.

What?? Amazing. Miss Bratcher would roll over.

Y'all must be living under a rock or watching too much Hannity and Tomi Lauren (or whatever the hell her name is) to not actually understand why anyone would turn down an invite. :confused:

Reactions: 9 people
Reactions: 12 people
Reactions: 7 people

don't know fourth-grade grammar. "people who //doesn't// know the reason...." Street talk? It is "people who /don't// know the reason...."

"...when she HAVE not won a game." Did you go to elementary school? it is "when she HAS not won a game." You may not realize it, but it's not a good look for the board when posters mangle the English language. This is supposed to be a board about UNIVERSITY athletic teams.

VN Store

Back