Cancun Challenge Streaming Site

I'm going to say this knowing that everything is not totally accurate, CBS SPORTS DIGITAL is a fairly new channel that is CBS's answer to WATCH ESPN. Meaning of course, that it is just streaming. How the Cancun challenge wound up on this channel baffles me.

The problem is that because of the newness (I mean like real new) not many carriers have picked up on it. Dish is one of the majors that do carry it. Charter/Spectrum and Xfinity do not carry it. Just because your carrier has CBS Sports does not mean that you will have access to CBS SPORTS DIGITAL. CBS Sports is a cable channel as opposed to a streaming channel. Even with access you would have to have some kind of streaming device such as a Smart TV, ROKU, laptop type thing.

OK a caveat to this whole thing. College Sports Live, an app that can be downloaded will carry these games. This is a paid app that costs $9.95 per month or $99.95/per year. I believe, NOTE BELIEVE", that we can download and activate this app or $9.95 and discontinue it after the tournament. Ten Bucks for three games is not a bad deal. Cheaper that buying one beer at a bar showing the games.

I have been to College Sports Live and you can check the schedule for a couple of weeks ahead. It definitely shows the Lady Vols Games. Now, I'll be totally at peace once all this works.

If anyone has a better idea please share.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm going to say this knowing that everything is not totally accurate, CBS SPORTS DIGITAL is a fairly new channel that is CBS's answer to WATCH ESPN. Meaning of course, that it is just streaming. How the Cancun challenge wound up on this channel baffles me.

The problem is that because of the newness (I mean like real new) not many carriers have picked up on it. Dish is one of the majors that do carry it. Charter/Spectrum and Xfinity do not carry it. Just because your carrier has CBS Sports does not mean that you will have access to CBS SPORTS DIGITAL. CBS Sports is a cable channel as opposed to a streaming channel. Even with access you would have to have some kind of streaming device such as a Smart TV, ROKU, laptop type thing.

OK a caveat to this whole thing. College Sports Live, an app that can be downloaded will carry these games. This is a paid app that costs $9.95 per month or $99.95/per year. I believe, NOTE BELIEVE", that we can download and activate this app or $9.95 and discontinue it after the tournament. Ten Bucks for three games is not a bad deal. Cheaper that buying one beer at a bar showing the games.

I have been to College Sports Live and you can check the schedule for a couple of weeks ahead. It definitely shows the Lady Vols Games. Now, I'll be totally at peace once all this works.

Thanks for this info! I have Charter but not channel 303. Glad I read this before I ordered that channel! I’m thinking download the app to watch the games then discontinue is the way to go. Thanks again!

I ordered this $9.95. you can cancel at any time. Pretty good deal. Quality is good I crome cast to my TV from my phone. Do you know if any other games will be carried by cbs

VN Store

Back