Bill Gates promises $100M to fight Alzheimers

Well that's an oxymoron since Gates supports Aerosol Geoengineering (Weather Modification Atmospheric Chemical Spraying ie---ALUMINUM) which CAUSES Alzheimers! All Dementia Patients exhibit one common denominator. High Concentrations of Aluminum in the brain. Google It.

I don’t need to google it, I went to medical school. And you need to stop spewing nonsense before someone actually listens to what you have to say. It’s people like you who convince others to shun chemotherapy in favor of coffee enemas.

Reactions: 3 people
Well that's an oxymoron since Gates supports Aerosol Geoengineering (Weather Modification Atmospheric Chemical Spraying ie---ALUMINUM) which CAUSES Alzheimers! All Dementia Patients exhibit one common denominator. High Concentrations of Aluminum in the brain. Google It.

spraying--I didn't think there was. And why on Earth would Bill Gates support it? I'll be polite and call this silly.

Google it.
:lolabove:

VN Store

Back