Stanford @ Ohio State 6pm

VOL720

On the BIG 10 Network. Curious to see Maya Dodson. I hated we lost her to Stanford, but I wouldn't trade Rennia Davis for anyone. I feel like she will be a star in college.

Reactions: 1 person
Great first game for both teams! Stanford discipline vs Ohio State run and gun

Tara has Dodson playing Center. She looks taller than 6'3 and very athletic. Seems to have a nice midrange jumper

Ohio State has no discipline at all. I didn't watch Tennessee's exhibition, but I really hope the Lady Vols didn't look like Ohio State. Ohio State will be in rebuild mode the next couple after this season, as they will lose 5 seniors. Also, I'm loving this Double High offense Stanford is running. Tara is an excellent coach.

Reactions: 1 person
On the BIG 10 Network. Curious to see Maya Dodson. I hated we lost her to Stanford, but I wouldn't trade Rennia Davis for anyone. I feel like she will be a star in college.

i am wth you on davis when i watched her in high school n hate make comparisons but saw holdsclawyes think davis be star n we have former lady vol star gordon on bench she can learn from>EXCITED BOUT DAVIS!!!SMOOTH THE WORD!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Stanford continues to have problems with more athletic teams

Yep, it's the type of players they recruit. The Post players they recruit (at 5 spot) aren't that athletic and they rely heavily on their 4's to do everything. This year is the first year in a while that they don't have that Athleticism at the 4 spot. Fingal is good but she isn't as athletic as the 4's they have come accustomed to (Nneka, Chiney, Erica McCall) the past 10 years.

Dodson can play there but she is better served on the wing. They will be a good time but not a great one.

VN Store

Back