(W)REAK havoc

Smallvol#1

MarchMatters
(Women’s basketball) Rennia, Anastasia, Evina, Kasiyahna.

Just saying. I’m in love😍😍😍. I’ve met all four and they are wonderful; their game looks like what Lady Vols should look like. So you heard it here first: Fab Four WREAK havoc on the opposition! and Go Lady Vols!

And can’t find mule’s “dancey thing”, but you get the idea.💙🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶💙

Reactions: 9 people

Just saying. I’m in love😍😍😍. I’ve met all four and they are wonderful; their game looks like what Lady Vols should look like. So you heard it here first: Fab Four WREAK havoc on the opposition! and Go Lady Vols!

It is certainly looking better than I thought it would to open the season. Those ladies have some serious talent!

Reactions: 2 people
I was at the game it was so good, Love the 4 freshman, I went to Jazmine Massengill Signing today. Got a hug from her mother.

Reactions: 4 people
I was at the game it was so good, Love the 4 freshman, I went to Jazmine Massengill Signing today. Got a hug from her mother.

Did Elizabeth Balogun sign her LOI also???
Rumor is she does not want to go to Ga. Tech. ??

I saw her there, she sat at the same table that I was, she had nothing going on, but she saw me in my Tennessee shirt. We did not talk also Kamilla Cardosa and Treasure Hunt was at same table.

I saw her there, she sat at the same table that I was, she had nothing going on, but she saw me in my Tennessee shirt. We did not talk also Kamilla Cardosa and Treasure Hunt was at same table.

GOOD ...... I hope she does not sign in the early period!!!!! Then there is still hope ? I think father wants her at Georgia Tech ? BUT ?

And Treasure and Kamilla get the bug to start thinking about TENNESSEE!!! 😁

I don't think she ever did and I believe she wanted to join Jaz here at UT but her Dad made the decision (He's not in the States). I wonder if she decommits or signs and then transfer elsewhere after her first year.

Loooooove this!! Such a fun night watching the debut of the new Lady Vols and seeing them click with each other AND our vets! Seeing the vets encouraging and motivating them... no pouting, no drama... This is really something special!!

Loved visiting with all four newcomers post game and all are lovely, genuine, engaging, and settling in very well to all that being a Lady Vol entails.

It was a wonderful night and I can’t wait to be back on Sunday!

Go Lady Vols! (W)REAK havoc! 🧡🍊💙🏀😤

Reactions: 2 people
I don't think she ever did and I believe she wanted to join Jaz here at UT but her Dad made the decision (He's not in the States). I wonder if she decommits or signs and then transfer elsewhere after her first year.

She does not have to sign during early period..... maybe there is still time to work on Dads decisions???? Anyway , she could play 1-4 position and can shoot the three and a beast on defense!! I really like this girl

She does not have to sign during early period..... maybe there is still time to work on Dads decisions???? Anyway , she could play 1-4 position and can shoot the three and a beast on defense!! I really like this girl

She signed ...
Women's Basketball Inks No. 7 Recruiting Class - RamblinWreck.com

Article says, "On National Signing Day, the Georgia Tech women's basketball team inked five prospects comprising the No. 7 signing class according to Prospect Nation"

Reactions: 1 person

I do too

VN Store

Back