Vols game...

So disappointed. I am at the game and it appears it is the same ole thing. Renia Davis is for real though. Also like what I am seeing from Annie. No reason this team should be within 5 rebounds of us. SMH Mercedes not impressing me either.

Reactions: 1 person
So disappointed. I am at the game and it appears it is the same ole thing. Renia Davis is for real though. Also like what I am seeing from Annie. No reason this team should be within 5 rebounds of us. SMH Mercedes not impressing me either.

Some fans won't agree with me, but the real answer is for Holly to leave this team.

The freshmen have looked good, but this is a Div II team that stayed with Tennessee for 2 1/2 quarters. They have a lot of work to do.

But no matter who the competition, Hayes has looked really nice. She's fast, plays aggressive defense, and her bball IQ has been good in spite of the weak competition.

They are scoring a lot from steals, and haven't done much running any half-court offense. They won't get these steals against real teams, so I hope that this part of their game gets better...fast.

Reactions: 2 people
The freshmen have looked good, but this is a Div II team that stayed with Tennessee for 2 1/2 quarters. They have a lot of work to do.

But no matter who the competition, Hayes has looked really nice. She's fast, plays aggressive defense, and her bball IQ has been good in spite of the weak competition.

They are scoring a lot from steals, and haven't done much running any half-court offense. They won't get these steals against real teams, so I hope that this part of their game gets better...fast.

Playing mostly freshman in there first game for most of those TWO quarters. TN opened up the second half (3rd quarter) on an 8-0 run and that quarter is when they blew the game open. UK had the 40 min of hell they called it and lead the NCAA with their guards who were freshman and sophomores which generated a lot of their points. However, in the second half there was plenty of ball movement while also having good post entries. Both KK and Davis were receiving good entry passes which allowed them to score in the post. Now if they clean up their free throw shooting they will be in business. Holly played to this team’s strengths and the team made good adjustments in the second half.

Reactions: 8 people
Well, last season ppl insulted me and I kept quite. Dis time say **** to me and **** is on. "Don't start ****, won't be no ****".

You are a constant representation of the **** you speak of. Direct your anger back onto yourself where it belongs.

Reactions: 8 people
Well, last season ppl insulted me and I kept quite. Dis time say **** to me and **** is on. "Don't start ****, won't be no ****".

Sisaq, you don’t see the pattern yet?

You might as well get ready this year cause most of us are fed up with the constant negativity.

1 quarter into the FIRST exhibition game and you’re already saying the team won’t get anywhere with Holly! Switch it up this year and try a different approach on this board and maybe it won’t be any “ s**t....AT ALL!.

Reactions: 7 people
Sisaq, you don’t see the pattern yet?

You might as well get ready this year cause most of us are fed up with the constant negativity.

1 quarter into the FIRST exhibition game and you’re already saying the team won’t get anywhere with Holly! Switch it up this year and try a different approach on this board and maybe it won’t be any “ s**t....AT ALL!.

Great!

Russell needs to be more aggressive. There is not a good reason on earth why she should not have controlled the boards, on both ends of the court. Several times I noticed her watching as Freshman fought for the ball. Holly has got to lite a fire under her butt. Many times on defense she was clueless as to where the ball was. She would be outside while the ball was being driven inside. For a post to dominate a game they need to have good ball awareness. She can’t be in fear of fouls.

Reactions: 4 people
Russell needs to be more aggressive. There is not a good reason on earth why she should not have controlled the boards, on both ends of the court. Several times I noticed her watching as Freshman fought for the ball. Holly has got to lite a fire under her butt. Many times on defense she was clueless as to where the ball was. She would be outside while the ball was being driven inside. For a post to dominate a game they need to have good ball awareness. She can’t be in fear of fouls.

Yes.. if u love someone, tell de person the truth!

Russell was wise to skip the pros. A season with this team should make her
a more complete player.

Russell was wise to skip the pros. A season with this team should make her
a more complete player.

I really hope she learns how to keep the ball high! KK already knows how to do that.

And I can’t understand why Russell wasn’t demanding the ball with a much shorter defender. She has to be more aggressive on the offensive end. And each time she puts the ball on the floor unnecessarily, it opens her up to getting the balll stolen or traveling.

USC’s Coates was great at keeping the ball high. She didn’t bring it down or over-dribble. This really needs to be corrected!

you better mark a spot because you are a pretty big a**

That is pure gold😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂:hi:.

You may continue to borrow MY white hat.

I really hope she learns how to keep the ball high! KK already knows how to do that.

And I can’t understand why Russell wasn’t demanding the ball with a much shorter defender. She has to be more aggressive on the offensive end. And each time she puts the ball on the floor unnecessarily, it opens her up to getting the balll stolen or traveling.

USC’s Coates was great at keeping the ball high. She didn’t bring it down or over-dribble. This really needs to be corrected!

KK brought the ball down to her waist on a rebound-putback as well. smallvol and I both noticed that. . . She is just so strong that she was able to bring it back.

NO, I don't think Russell played her best against CN either...But you got to consider, the Fab-4 have to adjust to a collegiate environment and the veteran players have to adjust to their new recruit's style of play as well.

It will be a work in progress for a few games.
Deal with it NoBackBone

VN Store

Back