Welcome to Rocky Top Rae Burrell

Well that is amazing another great class will be top five we may still look for a big player inside but we'll be big enough with what we have.

Well that is amazing another great class will be top five we may still look for a big player inside but we'll be big enough with what we have.

I agree, I think what is most exhilarating is we are finally building quality classes that give us DEPTH!

Last edited:
We stay at five williams and olivia has yet to commit , I believe olivia and williams go to south carolina to be honest

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah i think Williams chooses UCONN & ONO chooses SC . Still great pick up , been crossing my fingers for rae the past few weeks glad recruiting paid off this summer ! Fyreee Holly

Holly and Staff is doing good shout to to reaves. She is not playing on the trail i do not believe lady vols would have look at rae if not for reaves

williams going to Sc sounds more ideal for her. It will allow her to play right now and be with law her fav person.

not that I want them to go , but dont mind competition Olivia is prob going to duke I could see that . She could get best work done on her knee and first class education, but I think holly finally has a staff that wants to be there and happy to be there. Dean is her right hand , Reaves is turning into a hell of a recruiter and gordon is going to bring the edge and fierceness to the staff and players

Reactions: 2 people
We stay at five williams and olivia has yet to commit , I believe olivia and williams go to south carolina to be honest

What another huge pick up! Plus the clips from her twitter announcement video she looks more athletic than i previously thought! Now one more post wouldn’t hurt but I’m truly happy with what we have! Prospectnation has us at #3. Burrell is steadily climbing the recruiting rankings. Rankings aside i think you have players who are going to work hard and contribute.

Could not play the video, probably because not a twitter member. I love her profile pic. That uniform looks awesome on her. I always liked the gray and orange.

Woohoo!!! Welcome to LadyVolNation Rae!!

💙🍊💙🍊💙🍊

Wow simple WOW! That’s two great classes in a row! Now let’s get going back to those Final Fours!!😁

Great pickup for Tennessee. Rae will provide nice size and depth at the wing.

Mama Burrell can play on my team any day, she's a cutie! :)

Welcome to Rockytop, Mom & pop Burrell.

Welcome aboard Rae...looking forward to the next exciting years to come...back to the TOP!! go LVFL😃

VN Store

Back