Personal Attendance Streaks

Chitownvol1129

I can't wait until Tuesday! I will be there. Last year I missed 2 home games! That broke my streak of 4 years. I know tons of you blow that streak out of the water!
Please comment how long and what years, and a positive message for the new team!

Reactions: 1 person
I made most games from 2006-2009 while I was an undergrad. I don't think I've been to one this decade. I've been to way more basketball games. This season should be good. Rick Barnes should have us primed for a 6-10 seed at-large bid if all goes well.

I have missed every game except a 2009 game in Palo Alto, 2008 SEC tourney in Nashville and the 2016 first round games in Tempe, AZ. I've be a Lady Vol fan since the early 90's but rarely get a chance to see them in person. I will get to see them in Long Beach this year though.

Reactions: 2 people
Somehow, I don't think this is the direction the OP was headed with his post? lol

It's all fun, though.

Sore subject for me. My aunt has let me tag along with her season tix since 99. Cant remember missing a game until....Pat's 1000 win. I was throwing up and couldnt go. As if I wasnt sick enough, I felt a million x worse missing that game!Still get sick thinking about it.

I live too far away to attend, but in the last 10 years, I've seen every televised/streamed game except two (one family emergency, and one while I was in Europe with no access). I regret that the only time I've seen them live was the 2003 FF. And CPS in the 1976 Olympics in Montreal, which initiated my Lady Vol fandom.

(This thread makes more sense if you put all the people who can't figure out what forum they're in on ignore.)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back