You have to believe there are too many of these stories still untold

I couldn't even get through the whole thing when I first saw the article. How heartbreaking for Breanna.

She's done a good thing--took a lot of courage to write it. And let's hope that she has unburdened her own psyche a bit in doing this.

Heartbreaking... very hard to read. Glad she had strong support and action was taken. So brave of her to share!

Way too many people have suffered because of a story similar to this. Thanks to Brenna Stewart, maybe some of them will be able to cope with their story a little bit better.

Reactions: 1 person
🙏🏽♥🙏🏽♥🙏🏽♥.That takes an amount of courage most of us will never have.

She is brave for having the courage to speak up. I had no idea how many people were being molested until my wife told me her story. Its heartbreaking.

As a parent of a 10 year old, I now am faced with having this conversation with her. It destroys the innocence of a child to even have to worry about such a thing. Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 3 people
WOW just WOW. Why would a man go after an 11 year old girl. So brave of her to come forward, this is something that will stay with her all her life. I sure hope the man that did this got what he deserved.

Only one thing worse than parents that abandon their child....it is when they do not.

Last edited:
61 years old and it is like yesterday. I am wondering I chose Volnation to say anything for the very first time.

Reactions: 4 people
Unfortunately Stewart ist not the first UConn player with a story of molestation. Fans who have been around a while will remember the story of sexual predator Rick Lopez.

Only one thing worse than parents that abandon their child....it is when they do not.

I'm so very sorry, volfanecs. You're right. Some people have no business having children, and should give them up if they can't treat them with utmost love and respect.

I think he means some people are not fit to have children keep them anyway. There are so many who want to adopt but the birth “parents” won’t release their child, even though the child is being sexually, mentally, physically, emotionally abused. We tried to adopt when our daughter was two. I was told the only type of child we would “qualify” for was one at least 12 and who would come out of a home/situation where the above abuses had been used. We forgot adopting; no way I was risking a two year old. So, sometimes the most evil thing a “parent” can do is to keep the child.

Reactions: 4 people
Smallvol, you are right on the money. It is a nightmare over and over again. I hope everything works out for you.

VN Store

Back