Seating for tba

mike099

For floor seating, example section 105, is the view best higher up in the section? There a few to 1-5 rows available , but was concerned about the view from these rows.
Excited for this group of young ladies

I think this is going to be a matter of personal preference. Section 105, for example is mid-court behind the benches and media/officials. I would look for something in at least row 5 in order to avoid blockage of my view. Personally, I prefer something in rows 10 to 15 myself.

Jim

Reactions: 2 people
I think this is going to be a matter of personal preference. Section 105, for example is mid-court behind the benches and media/officials. I would look for something in at least row 5 in order to avoid blockage of my view. Personally, I prefer something in rows 10 to 15 myself.

Jim

Are you in one of those rows, Sir Cannon?

we got section 106, row 16 for the ETSU game. The wife and I are going to Gatlinburg and to the game on the way home.

Reactions: 1 person
we got section 106, row 16 for the ETSU game. The wife and I are going to Gatlinburg and to the game on the way home.

My absolute favorite trip - Smoky Mountains then Lady Vols basketball before heading home. Enjoy! ⛰🧡🍊🏀

My absolute favorite trip - Smoky Mountains then Lady Vols basketball before heading home. Enjoy! ⛰🧡🍊🏀
Be sure and leave in plenty of time. Did that a couple of times and both times ran into a traffic jam and ended up late for the game.

I usually look for seats on the other side of the court. I think (IMO) that some seats are alloted to the visiting teams and when you're talking about Standford or something they show up for sale just a few days before the game. Going by myself makes cherry picking for singletons work well. Mid court row seven for ETSU. Exicited now. Think I should wear my orange shirt?

I usually look for seats on the other side of the court. I think (IMO) that some seats are alloted to the visiting teams and when you're talking about Standford or something they show up for sale just a few days before the game. Going by myself makes cherry picking for singletons work well. Mid court row seven for ETSU. Exicited now. Think I should wear my orange shirt?

You
I think I'll wear my Orange Fedora. And no I won't train for the white hat

Sorry for the delay, Ms small. I started to answer and saw a squirrel! We are in row 15, but not in section 105. We're in section 101.

Jim

Just wondered. We are 105, row 14. I thought maybe you were in 105 too. So excited for season to start, and hopefully Mule will make a game😃.

It’s been several years since I have been to lv game for a myriad of reasons (family sicknesses etc). How’s the best way to buy tickets and what about buying from scalpers? I never know til last minute how many are going with me. Might be just 2 or up to 6. Tia

It’s been several years since I have been to lv game for a myriad of reasons (family sicknesses etc). How’s the best way to buy tickets and what about buying from scalpers? I never know til last minute how many are going with me. Might be just 2 or up to 6. Tia

Or does anyone have tickets they want to sell?

Generally can just walk up to the ticket office, on ramp, and purchase there. Also frequently see scalpers, don’t know what they want for tickets.

Generally can just walk up to the ticket office, on ramp, and purchase there. Also frequently see scalpers, don’t know what they want for tickets.

The best deal going is that $99 thing where you get the best seat possible at game time or when you pick up your ticket that's a pretty good deal

You can go to the way a scalper's in probably get one for $10 or so but if you do the math The $99 deal probably a little smarter and little more definite

Parking question. I know it used to be free right across from TB. (G10) is it still?

No, all UT controlled parking areas charge $10.00 for parking for the games. About the only free parking is along the street on Volunteer Blvd. (and some of the side streets) or next to and behind the baseball stadium and unless you get there really early, you should be prepared for a hike to get to TBA. Or, have your $10.00 ready to pay for one of the lots!

Jim

No, all UT controlled parking areas charge $10.00 for parking for the games. About the only free parking is along the street on Volunteer Blvd. (and some of the side streets) or next to and behind the baseball stadium and unless you get there really early, you should be prepared for a hike to get to TBA. Or, have your $10.00 ready to pay for one of the lots!

Jim

If you have a handicap placard G10 is free.

Thank you much. No placard. Has anyone parked at the ag campus and road shuttle or do they do that for lady Vols?

Thank you much. No placard. Has anyone parked at the ag campus and road shuttle or do they do that for lady Vols?

They do that for the Lady Vols. You will need to be prepared to wait for a while on the ride back after the game, but it is not an unreasonable option.

Jim

hey, if you live close enough to make it to the game today, haul a friend or five along with you and stuff TBA.

Jim

I agree. I'm usually in 12 when I go. Nice view.

Thanks again. We have one in our group who has MS. Does very well except with long walks. We will probably pay to park since it is so cold today.

VN Store

Back