LV volleyball

Yea, nice to win the 5th game for a change after winning the 4th game. Seems like we've been behind 1 game to 2 in many of our matches, need to win the 4th to tie, then run out of steam. I saw the last half of the 4th set--and we dominated Georgia with our blocking, which is team strength. Some shaky setting in that set, but we pulled it out and kept our momentum in the last game for a change, as Georgia just seemed to lose it. Buss with a big game as she made more kills in this match than she'd had all year. Team badly needed a win, and got it, even though georgia isn't terribly good.

dang good game...never gave up...resilient...:)...good use of TO's also...:)

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job LV volleyball. Big comeback win on the road. First time I've been able to watch them this season, usually have HS volleyball games to work here in So Ill.

Lady Vols really threw Georgia under the Buss in this match.

She was a killer.

Vols with back-to-back wins, having beaten Missouri yesterday--and I think Mzzou had only 1 SEC loss coming into the game. So the Vols seem to be improving but next game against Kentucky will be difficult as I think the Cats are pretty good.

Good to see them have a couple of good outcomes at last. They've played well in some matches I've seen this season but just couldn't get "over the hump" as the saying goes. Hopefully, this winning becomes a trend! :rock:

VN Store

Back