Congrats Ariel Massengale

Wow! Maybe her next stop is back on rocky top. I didn’t know she was interested in coaching but she always had command of a team!

Reactions: 1 person
shoot, that little spitfire can definitely get a team hyped up...hope she does well...:good!:

GO LADY VOLS!

I didn’t know she was interested in coaching but she always had command of a team!

I think she has chosen coaching by default. She would probably prefer to be playing professionally, but she never developed the skills to succeed at the highest levels. She has had few offers to play professionally and was then released by each team fairly quickly. By choosing a coaching career, she can still share her love of the game with others. Coaching is also a lot less taxing on a young woman's body.

Reactions: 1 person
The meaning of "outside game" and not so much forcing the ball
into packed interior defenses can be an asset for her due to past
experience.

I think she has chosen coaching by default. She would probably prefer to be playing professionally, but she never developed the skills to succeed at the highest levels. She has had few offers to play professionally and was then released by each team fairly quickly. By choosing a coaching career, she can still share her love of the game with others. Coaching is also a lot less taxing on a young woman's body.

Some people are made to be coaches! Look at CPS... had lots of heart, grit, and passion. She was an Olympian but because she went thru the process of being an athlete it made her a better coach. I think this is a good path for her considering she can now be walk and have her brain be good at the age of 30...

VN Store

Back