Williams

Get a load of this>>>"Coach Law had been recruiting me at Tennessee," Williams said. "I love her. We have a close relationship. She basically just continued recruiting me but at South Carolina instead of Tennessee. ... I gave South Carolina the benefit of the doubt and gave them a home visit. I ended up liking them enough to take an official."

I'm thinking that she ain't coming to Tennessee. :no:

GOLadyVols!:)

Reactions: 1 person
Get a load of this>>>"Coach Law had been recruiting me at Tennessee," Williams said. "I love her. We have a close relationship. She basically just continued recruiting me but at South Carolina instead of Tennessee. ... I gave South Carolina the benefit of the doubt and gave them a home visit. I ended up liking them enough to take an official."

I'm thinking that she ain't coming to Tennessee. :no:

GOLadyVols!:)

Don't let that fool u ok.. Athletes always try to throw fans mind in one direction & go another way. Lady vols got more chance with her than S.C, don't be surprise!

I don't know how y'all got that she's going to SC after that comment. Seems like a courtesy visit to me.

I would be surprised if it is not UCONN and Texas in the top 2. Texas is closer to home, but UCONN has the coaching and almost a guarantee of at least one NC.

If Texas gets Williams to go along with the others on the roster, they will be tough to beat.

VN Store

Back