Kristen Clement

JaxonVol31

Pound It
Anyone know what she is up to these days??? Just curious on this lady vols themed night.:worship:

QFT QFT QFT

I had the biggest "crush" on her back then.

When I was in high school she came to my school for a FCA meeting. I was walking by and our main office has glass windows and she was just chilling in a chair. I did one of those double takes, like "who in the.......ohhhh goodness."

Yeah thats my Ace Clement story. Plus she had some handels for and some great floor vision.

Back to the topic......I remember she was on UT TV so I'm guessing she was a broadcasting major. I'm sure she could get any broadcasting job she wants.

The last I know she was married to a former quarterback from Carson Newman and working with FCA.

The last I know she was married to a former quarterback from Carson Newman and working with FCA.

QB at Carson Newman, I know who your talking about wore #5, he was real good came out of Sevier County?
Man what is his name? Anyone. Anyone.

QB at Carson Newman, I know who your talking about wore #5, he was real good came out of Sevier County?
Man what is his name? Anyone. Anyone.

I know who you're talking about. I went to Seymour and worked in Sevierville in high school, so I know exactly who he is - except his name.

Shane Watson. I used to see her at O'Charley's on Cumberland w/Jamal and Mark Jones' brother who was an NFL player, so this dude is a step down, at least in "baller status", and she, from what I've briefly seen, likes the ballers.

She showed up at my high school for a FCA meeting too..

That is the day I regretted not being in FCA :no:

VN Store

Back