Ot WNBA FINALS starts Sunday (today)

been waiting for this since last yr game between these 2.who think going pull out of the series?course i'm for parker n L.A but L.A has beaten minn. last 2 straight games.always seems teams play lot better in revenge games!i'll call sparks in 7 so lets see in 2 wks or less if i'm wrong

Reactions: 2 people
The BEST Starting FIVE in the WNBA!

As for our beloved Lady Vol Candace Parker with a back to back Championship & MVP honors it will prove with no question the she is the Best Player on the Planet!

The Olympic Committee and Geno Auriemma can kiss my
:shaking2:

GOCandaceParker!

GOSparks!:)

Reactions: 4 people
The BEST Starting FIVE in the WNBA!

As for our beloved Lady Vol Candace Parker with a back to back Championship & MVP honors it will prove with no question the she is the Best Player on the Planet!

The Olympic Committee and Geno Auriemma can kiss my
:shaking2:

GOCandaceParker!

GOSparks!:)

Lol this actually made me smile ! 😄😄

Reactions: 3 people
Sparks up 20-2. Parker sure can pass the ball and I love the way LA moves the ball. Hope Holly & Co. are watching.

Reactions: 1 person
32-11!!!

They are kicking some Lynx ass!!!

You could hear Candace in a sound bite saying, "They can't f*** with us!!" They are SO fired up!

32-17 with 8:05 in 2nd. The intensity has picked up (diving for loose balls, blocking shots, etc.). Nice quality game.

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Los Angeles Sparks opted to stay in their locker room during the national anthem before Game 1 of the WNBA Finals Sunday. The host Minnesota Lynx did not take part in any specific anthem protest here at Williams Arena on the University of Minnesota's campus. The Lynx players and coaches stood with their arms linked.

"There's nobody who loves my country more than me," Sparks center/forward Candace Parker said. "But I'm not saying my country is perfect or I believe in everything that is happening here.

"We are a league that speaks for minorities," Parker said of the WNBA. "We represent women, African-Americans, LGBT. We are doing this as a stance for all minorities. We just want to be equal, what everyone wants. That's why we're doing this."

Candace Parker has entered into the political arena.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
+1000000000

I had a hard time watching the 2nd quarter with all of the ghosts throwing Maya around left and right. Minny needs to get Ghostbusters to their arena pronto. Then she removes Carson's goggles and throws them 5 feet down the court with one fell swoop, tries to capitalize on the no call by tying Carson up, then looks shocked when Her Highness gets called for a foul.

Shades of Kia Nurse. Must be in the Storrs water.

That was some finish. Chelsea Gray was so good tonight.

If LA had lost a 26-point lead, they would have been swept in the series for sure. Good for LA to come up big when they needed to.

Officiating was...interesting, to say the least.

I had a hard time watching the 2nd quarter with all of the ghosts throwing Maya around left and right. Minny needs to get Ghostbusters to their arena pronto. Then she removes Carson's goggles and throws them 5 feet down the court with one fell swoop, tries to capitalize on the no call by tying Carson up, then looks shocked when Her Highness gets called for a foul.

Shades of Kia Nurse. Must be in the Storrs water.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I am cryinggggg @ "removed Carson's goggles and throws them 5 feet down the court with one fell swoop" i was so pissed that she acted like she didn't a d**n thing.

Did anyone else see Maya Moore bull right into CP3 after she blew the layup?!? Where was that baseline official looking? Justice served because there were two Lynx players and if they had gotten the ball it would have been a for sure two points (Carson missed two free throws 😤). Sort of fitting she didn’t get the foul called on her but the travel to end the game was made by her... Well done sparks well done!

That was some finish. Chelsea Gray was so good tonight.

If LA had lost a 26-point lead, they would have been swept in the series for sure. Good for LA to come up big when they needed to.

Officiating was...interesting, to say the least.

But they didn’t so up 1-0 #GoSparks

This game was FIRE!!!!

SO happy! Almost lost it at the end. Figuratively and literally. The Lynx mounted an awesome comeback with the help from the referees but it wasn't enough.

Too bad. Too sad.

I LOVED THAT MAYA HAD THE BALL and TRAVELED.

Game over.

Sparks win.

Chelsea Grey POG.

YES!!! GOSPARKS!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back