Cancun Tournament

Tickets are $132 p.p. for the tourney (3 games). There's a resort fee if you don't stay at the Hard Rock resort.

Are there any deals with everything included...flights, rooms, etc? I can't seem to find any on the site

There are packages. But I got a better deal buying the air & hotel & tix separately.

You can save a lot if you stay at a nearby hotel & not at Hard Rock. You'll have to pay like $20/day to use the resort on gamedays.

Today I had to cancel my wife and my Cancun Challenge trip because my wife of 57 years was diagnosed with pancreas cancer and will be under going Chemo ,surgery in next several months.
The purpose of this post is to say that Sarah Sullivan,Basketball Event Director,Triple Crown Sports who is making the reservations for Cancun Challenge and Triple Crown Sports are simply 1st Class in all they do.They have pledged a full refund even though the policy was no refunds for cancellations after August.So this is a shout out to Sarah and Triple Crown Sports and if you are considering the Cancun Challenge or any other tournaments where Triple Crown Sports is involved ,I highly recommend using them .I apologize for this shameless advertisement but felt it was something appropriate to let the world know about how clients/customers are being treated by Triple Crown Sports.

Reactions: 9 people
Today I had to cancel my wife and my Cancun Challenge trip because my wife of 57 years was diagnosed with pancreas cancer and will be under going Chemo ,surgery in next several months.
The purpose of this post is to say that Sarah Sullivan,Basketball Event Director,Triple Crown Sports who is making the reservations for Cancun Challenge and Triple Crown Sports are simply 1st Class in all they do.They have pledged a full refund even though the policy was no refunds for cancellations after August.So this is a shout out to Sarah and Triple Crown Sports and if you are considering the Cancun Challenge or any other tournaments where Triple Crown Sports is involved ,I highly recommend using them .I apologize for this shameless advertisement but felt it was something appropriate to let the world know about how clients/customers are being treated by Triple Crown Sports.

Happy you got all your money back. Will be praying for your wife and her family like all Lady Vol's fans will do.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry to hear about your wife. Please tell her that she has best wishes coming her way and to fight this thing with everything she's got!

Jim

Sorry to hear about your wife. Hoping for the best outcome. Keep the faith. Situations like yours can be almost as hard on you. Take care of your wife AND yourself.

Alexvol,I know the anguish and uncertainty you and your wife are struggling with. My wife of 51 years has just finished radiation therapy after having chemotherapy for breast cancer. Please,both of you and your family,stay positive,trust in the LORD,and follow all your doctors recommendations. Better days will come as you go through this traumatic experience. Again,keep your chin up,and know that all Volnation is praying for you and your wife and family.GOD BLESS .

Last edited:

Alex, no need to apologize for your post. So often people only share when when they have a complaint, so kudos to you for recognizing great service.

I am so sorry to hear of your wife’s diagnosis and will be praying for you both.

Reactions: 3 people
So sorry to hear about the bad news Alex. Praying for a speady recovery. The Lord will see you guys through. My aunt just found out that her brain cancer is in remission. Your wife will kick cancer's butt. Thats just what us Lady Vols fans do. God bless u both.

Reactions: 2 people
There are packages. But I got a better deal buying the air & hotel & tix separately.

You can save a lot if you stay at a nearby hotel & not at Hard Rock. You'll have to pay like $20/day to use the resort on gamedays.

I’m planning on being in Cancun that weekend. Do you have any suggestions on nearby nearby hotels?

Last edited:
I’m planning on being in Cancun that weekend. Do you have any suggestions on nearby nearby hotels?

Didn't research too much because going into the trip, we decided we were gonna stay where the games were played even though a pricey hotel. Was able to get a good deal from hotel & also free upgrade since I saw the room for a couple dollars less on Expedia after I booked.

Alexvol,I know the anguish and uncertainty you and your wife are struggling with. My wife of 51 years has just finished radiation therapy after having chemotherapy for breast cancer. Please,both of you and your family,stay positive,trust in the LORD,and follow all your doctors recommendations. Better days will come as you go through this traumatic experience. Again,keep your chin up,and know that all Volnation is praying for you and your wife and family.GOD BLESS .

Benion and Alexvol, just read this today. Thoughts and prayers to both of you. Post anytime you feel you need support or want to update. There’s plenty of us who suport you all!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back