Haynesworth accuses Brittany Jackson of some terrible stuff

If true, its disgusting and sad that she is funneling that charity money.

Ive met haynesworth one time and he was friendly and engaging, but damn i wouldnt wanna get on his bad side..

Last edited:
He's no saint himself.

It's a sad situation all around.

Wow, trailer park drama. I assume they are separated--given he is paying child support. They both sound, well, the less said the better.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow, trailer park drama. I assume they are separated--given he is paying child support. They both sound, well, the less said the better.

Did the article say he was paying ? I know it mentioned both of their arrests, him claiming she was pocketing money (which if true is sickening because if she was a decent person AND truly loved CPS this is not even a thought ) plus also using racial slurs, and her accusing him of not paying support ( which is terrible because his net worth is $45 million and this kid didn't ask to be born into this mess).

Like my late Mother would have said, the two of them should stay together to avoid them screwing up two other peoples lives.

Reactions: 8 people
Let's not forget Glory Johnson and her volatile relationship with Griner--that didn't do the school any favors either.

Reactions: 3 people
She came to a party I was at in college (she was prob. 30 at the time) and egged the house because we wouldn't let her in. Let me tell you she is a real piece of work. I actually believe Haynesworth. She has a younger sister who was always an extremely nice person and nothing like her.

As all coaches know, you have to know how to deal with all kinds when you are coaching. Impossible to have an "all saints squad" and be successful.

If you didn't see it yourself, why spread this as truth?

Requiring an eyewitness to determine whether things are true or false is an unreasonable standard. There are plenty of things I believe or know to be true I never actually witnessed.

Reactions: 1 person
She came to a party I was at in college (she was prob. 30 at the time) and egged the house because we wouldn't let her in. Let me tell you she is a real piece of work. I actually believe Haynesworth. She has a younger sister who was always an extremely nice person and nothing like her.

lol BS! both were arrested in Athens several years ago and it was because of her sister's baby mama drama.. or bf... or something involving an ex and his new girl. wtf ever

Reactions: 1 person
I suspect that Haynesworth is posturing for the law suit which is sure to come from her....trying to influence public opinion. I do not doubt that some if not all he says is true but wonder what provoked such action.

Reactions: 3 people
My point is we all know Pat gave all her players life lessons and held them to higher standards. It's disappointing that the players let her down by throwing away what they had been given.

If you've never dealt with mental illness before, you have no idea what goes through someone's mind. If you have, how dare you demean someone's illness and casually say they should know better.

Please, just STFU!

Reactions: 4 people
If you've never dealt with mental illness before, you have no idea what goes through someone's mind. If you have, how dare you demean someone's illness and casually say they should know better.

Please, just STFU!

I was just actually thinking the same thing when it came to Holdsclaw! I didn’t start this thread to jump on the let’s tear up UT bandwagon but to voice my overall disappointment when it came to this situation!

VN Store

Back