My old brain is playing tricks on me

lvocd

I would have sworn that the Lady Vols were supposed to travel somewhere or play in some tournament prior to this upcoming season. Are they traveling somewhere before NEXT season? Pretty sure I'm getting senile here. :eek:hmy:

I would have sworn that the Lady Vols were supposed to travel somewhere or play in some tournament prior to this upcoming season. Are they traveling somewhere before NEXT season? Pretty sure I'm getting senile here. :eek:hmy:

They are playing in a tourney over Thanksgiving break in Cancun... could that be what you are thinking of ? A couple of years ago they went to Europe and did a tour and played three games over there. That was the year Meme Jackson was going to summer school as a freshman she and Cooper.

Reactions: 2 people
It's probably one of those. But for some reason, I was feeling excited about seeing this team before the season started. Oh well, I guess the season will be here soon enough as it is.

thanks!

Reactions: 1 person
It's probably one of those. But for some reason, I was feeling excited about seeing this team before the season started. Oh well, I guess the season will be here soon enough as it is.

thanks!

Not a problem! The like button is back !!!

thanks!

I am going to Cancun Challenge....Thursday,Friday and Saturday Nov 23,24,25.Lady Vols will be playing Marquette on Thursday,Oklahoma State on Friday and South Dakota on Saturday. Other teams in this Tourney ....Mississippi State,Green Bay,Columbia,Arizona State,South Dakota,Montana,Indiana State.

They do not play Mississippi State in this Tourney.

Reactions: 2 people
I am going to Cancun Challenge....Thursday,Friday and Saturday Nov 23,24,25.Lady Vols will be playing Marquette on Thursday,Oklahoma State on Friday and South Dakota on Saturday. Other teams in this Tourney ....Mississippi State,Green Bay,Columbia,Arizona State,South Dakota,Montana,Indiana State.

They do not play Mississippi State in this Tourney.

Alex, did you buy your game tickets yet? Or maybe you bought the tour package? Just wondering if the tix were available for general sale yet.

Alex, did you buy your game tickets yet? Or maybe you bought the tour package? Just wondering if the tix were available for general sale yet.

I bought Tour package.When you check into Hotel,they will issue wrist bands which gives you access to all of the Tourney games both men ( Monday thru Wednesday ) and Women ( Thursday - Saturday.

Reactions: 1 person

The mens teams played in Europe this past summer. The women play a tourney early in the regular season.

VN Store

Back