John Currie press conference today at 1pm to discuss Lady Vols logo

I always thought the women should use the same logo. But why not let them keep the lady moniker?

Seems to me like they should either take away the lady from the hoops team or let everyone use it.

Reactions: 1 person
Am hearing good things.

I personally would like țo see a revamp of the logo itself. Just want the players to be able to identify as Lady Vols.

Reactions: 2 people
The logo is coming back for the teams that want it. They will have the ability to choose. Lady Vol logo will also be added back to signage at the softball and soccer stadiums.

Reactions: 5 people
Ding dong the hart(less) is gone! So happy! Both to get it back and to have him gone! Go Lady Vols!!!! Kudos to all who worked so hard to have this happen.

Reactions: 3 people
Another omen is lifted from our disfunctional years...Fulmer back on payroll...now we need a win at the swamp. The clouds are clearing. Go Vols.

Reactions: 6 people
Fan-dam-tastic.Ony positive thing done to date by either the new AD or Chancellor.

It's way too soon for a comment like that. I think both Tony Vitello (Baseball) and Chris Woodruff (Tennis) are good hires but it will require some patience to find out for sure (not a Vol fan strong point).

Great news..now if only they would hire fulmer back and get us back to the glory days of tennessee football, that would really make my day

Back on the Lady Vol Forum. Tennessee Vol Forums>Tennessee Lady Vols. It used to have the LV logo but now they are all the same.

Where exactly? Can you screenshot it? I don’t remember changing anything.

You talking about the VN beside the forum name?

Yes. I thought it was taken off because of UT. If you want to have the VN on for site purposes and all be the same, don't want to complain. Love the site - and especially the price for it😃.

I'm glad Currie gets the tradition angle. Never should have been taken away to begin with. Its now optional and I would be surprised if the teams vote against it.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm glad Currie gets the tradition angle. Never should have been taken away to begin with. Its now optional and I would be surprised if the teams vote against it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the soccer team reject the Lady Vols moniker and logo. Pensky is a Hart hire and had started the elimination of the Lady Vol logo before it became the official AD policy. Hopefully his team will see the benefit of tradition and solidarity in this area.

Jim

Last edited:

VN Store

Back