WNBA Phoenix v Sparks 9/12/17

T.J.

CP3 aka Candace Parker will be going for another championship run with her Los Angeles Sparks.

Brittany Griner and Diana Taurasi will be leading the way for the Phoenix Mercury.

A 5 game series - I got the Sparks winning it all.

Game time tonight on ESPN2 @ 9 EST.

GOCandaceParker!

GOLadyVols!

Reactions: 3 people
CP3 aka Candace Parker will be going for another championship run with her Los Angeles Sparks.

Brittany Griner and Diana Taurasi will be leading the way for the Phoenix Mercury.

A 5 game series - I got the Sparks winning it all.

Game time tonight on ESPN2 @ 9 EST.

GOCandaceParker!

GOLadyVols!

Will be a great battle between Candace Parker and Brittany Griner. Diana Taurasi is over the hill.

Diana Taurasi is over the hill.

Hopefully Alana Beard isn't underestimating Diana as much as you are. She's been a royal PITA for the Sparks for years, and the last thing LA needs is for her to light them up this series.

Will be a great battle between Candace Parker and Brittany Griner. Diana Taurasi is over the hill.

She's outplaying Candace thus far!

This game is iffy and I wouldn't bet against Diana Taurasi. This is a home game for her. She's a Cali girl.

Phoenix 34 LA 33 in the 2nd quarter.

Lets Go Sparks!

Sparks win in a foul prone slugfest.

Griner fouled and LA put the clamps on Phoenix in the 2nd half.

Good win.

GOSparks!

C. Parker 4/10 15 points. played hurt
B. Griner 6/12 18 points.
D. Taurasi 2/10 6 points is over the hill.

Reactions: 2 people
Taurasi was a non-factor. I kept waiting for her to take over the game. I'm happy she didn't. :)

Beard did a good job frustrating her. She was practically Diana's jersey. Glad to see LA win even though I don't think they played all that well.

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully Alana Beard isn't underestimating Diana as much as you are. She's been a royal PITA for the Sparks for years, and the last thing LA needs is for her to light them up this series.

Beard was lock-down! DT became a nonfactor. That sure was an ugly game. Glad LA won.

(Sorry. Just realized I typed like the same thing as Amb.)

Reactions: 2 people
Twisted her ankle during warm ups for the game. If facial expressions indicate anything, she was bothered by it throughout the game.

Jim

Sparks ahead at half and already up two games to zero! Candice guarding Grindr and stopping her. Candice has EIGHT assists in first half.... looking good 😁

Sparks win and going to finals:

Candice:
21 puts
7. Rebounds
11. Assist
4. Steals
3. Blocks

Definitely needs to be left off Genos Olympic Team!!!

Sparks win and going to finals:

Candice:
21 puts
7. Rebounds
11. Assist
4. Steals
3. Blocks

Definitely needs to be left off Genos Olympic Team!!!

Even though she didn't score a lot in the 1st half, she was still dominating with her playmaking and exceptional defense. That was some of the best 1-on-1 defense that I've seen anyone play on Griner in some time.

Reactions: 1 person
Even though she didn't score a lot in the 1st half, she was still dominating with her playmaking and exceptional defense. That was some of the best 1-on-1 defense that I've seen anyone play on Griner in some time.

Parker is proving that she's the best of the best. She always elevates her game in the playoffs and really dominated the game last night. Her vs Syl will be a great battle. 2 best players in the league and they've been going at it since 2006.

VN Store

Back