Non-LadyVol Recruiting information

LadyVol1908

I think this thread is much needed. I really dislike seeing post about recruits that we're not recruiting in the "Lady Vol recruiting" thread.

This isn't a shot at anyone, nor am I trying to throw any shade. For some people, It may be interesting to follow other recruits that do not have any interest in Tennessee, so I feel as if this thread can serve that purpose.

Reactions: 2 people
That was a big loss for SC she was their three point threat.

I don't think Haley was going to play a lot this year, especially with the incoming Penn State transfer. She was probably expected to be more of a contributor as an upperclassman, so Dawn will have time to recruit another shooter.

Yes, with a total post count daily @ 20 or less it's so hard to muddle thru this swamp. Not!

That was a big loss for SC she was their three point threat.

Bianca Jackson is widely considered a better three point shooter then Troup. Jackson was the Alabama Gatorade POY and shot 44% from 3 while Troup shot 39%. She will likely be our best 3 point shooter this year along with Cuevas-Moore, Harris, and Spann.

Bianca Jackson is widely considered a better three point shooter then Troup. Jackson was the Alabama Gatorade POY and shot 44% from 3 while Troup shot 39%. She will likely be our best 3 point shooter this year along with Cuevas-Moore, Harris, and Spann.

Jackson will give you a bigger guard to replace Davis and Gray. Spann will bring some uppeclassmen leadership to the team and be able to relieve Cuevas and Harris. However unless she tremendously improves she shot 29% last year don't rely on her being a credible outside threat. I saw Harris knocked some down during USA experience. Cuevas is stone cold when controlled 😎. I honestly am looking forward to MS St and USC coming to TBA.

Jackson will give you a bigger guard to replace Davis and Gray. Spann will bring some uppeclassmen leadership to the team and be able to relieve Cuevas and Harris. However unless she tremendously improves she shot 29% last year don't rely on her being a credible outside threat. I saw Harris knocked some down during USA experience. Cuevas is stone cold when controlled 😎. I honestly am looking forward to MS St and USC coming to TBA.

Me too my friend, Gamecocks has UT at the CLA then go to TBA. Both games should be a dandy!

Jaime shot 22% and 26% from deep her first two years and eventually became a credible outside threat. I think Harris likely improved that part of her game, especially since they lost 3 of their leading scorers.

What do mean about Cuevas? She's stone cold killer when she plays under control or she's no threat when she's got someone on her?

Jaime shot 22% and 26% from deep her first two years and eventually became a credible outside threat. I think Harris likely improved that part of her game, especially since they lost 3 of their leading scorers.

What do mean about Cuevas? She's stone cold killer when she plays under control or she's no threat when she's got someone on her?

I think he means that Cuevas is pretty good when she plays under control, which is true. Last year she showed flashes of being that McD all-American guard that she has potential to be. Cuevas has proven to be a project for Dawn, one that I think she enjoys. She's very complimentary of Cuevas' growth as a player.

I think he means that Cuevas is pretty good when she plays under control, which is true. Last year she showed flashes of being that McD all-American guard that she has potential to be. Cuevas has proven to be a project for Dawn, one that I think she enjoys. She's very complimentary of Cuevas' growth as a player.

Correct😎 She also is not scared to take the shot that needs to be taken. Sort of like Jaime!

Agreed I think Harris will/has improved.... she hit some during FIFA BBALL this summer. I was giving Cuevas a compliment. She has a good blow by (I'm hoping Annie can provide that for us with her all state track speed).

Last edited:
I'll never forget those two back to back 3's she hit late in the game versus Tennessee. Clutch. Fearless. Ice in her veins.

Those were clutch... I'm glad it was TN for the win though😎 We had many clutch shots against top 10 teams last year. Just not enough at the right time 😤

It is interesting to see how Spann works into y'alls line up. Both Gray and Davis had a year to sit out and learn. Which I would think was a benefit. Your perimeter will be quicker but has lost size. Should still be a good year for y'all

Those were clutch... I'm glad it was TN for the win though😎 We had many clutch shots against top 10 teams last year. Just not enough at the right time 😤

It is interesting to see how Spann works into y'alls line up. Both Gray and Davis had a year to sit out and learn. Which I would think was a benefit. Your perimeter will be quicker but has lost size. Should still be a good year for y'all

South Carolina will not be as good without Davis, Gray, and Coates, but they add enough pieces that they are still a Final Four contender IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
#2 player in the class of 2019, Leticia Amihere, dropped her top 14 today.

Full of the usual suspects except one glaring omission... Tennessee. Very surprising.

UCLA
Duke
South Carolina
UConn
Louisville
Maryland
Syracuse
Ohio State
Texas
Oklahoma
Kentucky
Notes Dame