Prayers for Kara Lawson

Praying for you Kara, and your family. My dad has cancer right now and can only imagine how tough it is to lose your dad. Praying for you and your family. You've always represented the vol family so well. Now it's time for us to support you! May God bless you and carry you through this difficult time!!!

Reactions: 2 people
words just can't do justice...I truly empathize with her...it hurts so bad...and,

GO VOLS!

Prayers with fond wellness & memories to Kara and Family...I lost my dad to cancer a few years ago, so I can understand the pain...They're both 100% healthy now and probably having a GRAND OL' TIME upstairs...take care "ALL"

Condolences to Kara and her family. In remembering her father I can't help but remember how her father got mad at her (and her mom)for signing with TN. The apparently went behind his back and signed, he wanted her to go to Stanford. He wouldn't talk to her for years. Time now he will never get back. So sad to think about. All of us should let our loved ones know how we feel about them at all times.

Reactions: 3 people
Condolences to Kara and her family. In remembering her father I can't help but remember how her father got mad at her (and her mom)for signing with TN. The apparently went behind his back and signed, he wanted her to go to Stanford. He wouldn't talk to her for years. Time now he will never get back. So sad to think about. All of us should let our loved ones know how we feel about them at all times.

That's correct. Here is a link and relevant read from April 2003 that documents what you reference.

http://articles.courant.com/2003-04-08/sports/0304081418_1_bill-lawson-kara-lawson-sports

Reactions: 2 people
The article states that Kara dreamed of becoming a coach. I wonder what caused her to change her mind.

Maybe coaching the USA 3-on-3 team reignited her coaching passion. I would love for someone with her character and passion to sit on the Lady Vol sideline one day.

VN Store

Back