From Kortney Dunbar...

rizla

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/college/university-of-tennessee/womens-basketball/2017/08/26/jamie-nared-says-lady-vols-have-completely-different-feel/600120001/

Already, the experience and work ethic of the newcomers has made an impression.

“I wouldn't say it’s hard incorporating them because of their experience,” said Dunbar. “They’ve played USA basketball. They went to the Jordan Brand Classic. They’ve seen the top of the top already. When they jumped in, they just hit the head rolling. I’ve come in at eight, nine, 10 o’clock at night and I see Evina Westbrook putting up shots. I see Annie in there and Rennia. With them coming in shooting late time shots, getting reps in already, I’m excited for them to jump in.”

Reactions: 12 people
I love this so much.

Sounds like these players are determined to reject the blame if this season goes south. They are obviously getting into the gym and working hard on their own time, so if things don't go well this season no-one can point to them and say, "they just didn't put in the work."

Good job, ladies! Put the pressure on the folks who are earning hundreds of thousands of dollars every year to take full advantage of your talents and willingness to bust your butts on your own time to win championships. You are holding up your end of the bargain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Love KD attitude; encouraging, enlightening, and empowering.
She love this team almost as much as I love them.
Well no one loves them more than me. But she's up there. Lol

Last edited:

VN Store

Back