Auburn Softball Coach Retires

the extension was still pending approval by the Auburn board of trustees -- after last seasons fiascos they may not have approved (it was taking quite awhile, 8 months from what I read)

Reactions: 1 person
After Clint looked the other way while his assistant son was doing things he shouldn't, there was no way Clint's job survived.

Carlee knew this, which is likely why she transferred months ago.

This is the same type thing that happened at ASU causing the Myers to leave there.

Just a shame of a mess.

Reactions: 2 people

I have been on record as saying how much I disliked Myers for a long time. I had heard of the ASU problems and it seems as the main problem was his sons little head. The whole program from the top to the bottom just seemed so damn arrogant and cocky. I will say that he was a very good coach but a poor example for a leader.Just the opposite of Ralph and Karen!

JMHO!:mf_surrender::mf_surrender::mf_surrender:

Myers is a scumbag and is son is worse. Auburn will pay--and well they should--and it also sounds like an attempted coverup by the associate athletic director and certainly by Myers.

So how many from last year's team have left our program--for softball reasons. At least two, for sure.

So how many from last year's team have left our program--for softball reasons. At least two, for sure.

Taylor Rowland and who else? I did see where the Director of Operations Ashley Andrews has left but no indication if she got another coaching position somewhere. Maybe someone can comment! Melissa Brown has replaced Andrews as announced. Ready for some softball myself. My favorite Lady Vol sport even though I keep up with all of them!:loco::loco::loco:
I always read your informative soccer analysis and thank you !!!

Taylor Rowland and who else? I did see where the Director of Operations Ashley Andrews has left but no indication if she got another coaching position somewhere. Maybe someone can comment! Melissa Brown has replaced Andrews as announced. Ready for some softball myself. My favorite Lady Vol sport even though I keep up with all of them!:loco::loco::loco:
I always read your informative soccer analysis and thank you !!!

Other Players
Mary Beth Brumit (not playing)
Kelsey Morrison (now @ FL Intn'l)

Andrews back to Washington. Wants to teach school.

Other Players
Mary Beth Brumit (not playing)
Kelsey Morrison (now @ FL Intn'l)

Andrews back to Washington. Wants to teach school.

Thanks I forgot about Brumit. Did not know about Morrison but good for her. Just never found a groove here but looks to be like a great young lady. I knew she was from Washington but I though someone said said she was most interested in becoming a coach. Fine young lady as well I am sure!:thud::thud:

Even Auburn doesn't want a coach back that couldn't control his team or his coaches. I wonder who the candidates are for the job a lot of excellent players on that team a great job for someone at least next season.

VN Store

Back