ESPN Happiest and most Miserable Fan Base

JohnStL

ESPN has a methodology of six items to assess the fan bases of the dominant football powers. And they are very relevant to issues regularly raised and discussed on our women's basketball board. And with a slight grin,there are in my opinion, some members who seem to be miserable.
the six categories are:
Program power 2012-2016
Rivalry Domination
Coaching Stability
Recruitment Trend
Revenue Growth
Twitter Buzz

I am no longer in Knoxville and thus don't occupy a seat or contribute financially and my LV clothes have become tattered. And my nature has always been optimistic. and Twitter is not important to me. And I don't really know who the LVs rivals are with the decline of Georgia and not playing Connecticut. but I remain a happy LV follower.

ESPN has a methodology of six items to assess the fan bases of the dominant football powers. And they are very relevant to issues regularly raised and discussed on our women's basketball board. And with a slight grin,there are in my opinion, some members who seem to be miserable.
the six categories are:
Program power 2012-2016
Rivalry Domination
Coaching Stability
Recruitment Trend
Revenue Growth
Twitter Buzz

I am no longer in Knoxville and thus don't occupy a seat or contribute financially and my LV clothes have become tattered. And my nature has always been optimistic. and Twitter is not important to me. And I don't really know who the LVs rivals are with the decline of Georgia and not playing Connecticut. but I remain a happy LV follower.

So you are saying we have some miserable fans. Thanks for the breaking news. Go pick up your nobel prize.

Actually ESPN ranked TN football fans as skeptical... Possibility of a coaching change according to them is the biggest factor... but Recruiting was like a 98/100... so go figure.

Actually ESPN ranked TN football fans as skeptical... Possibility of a coaching change according to them is the biggest factor... but Recruiting was like a 98/100... so go figure.

So are people really thinking there is coaching instability here? It would take a crazy bad season I would think, like 4 wins or so, to get Butch canned. I just don't see the fear of a coaching change. Maybe I'm not paying enough attention...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back