Lady vols season is almost here.. Don't cry fans.

sisaq

Worst is yet to come,so fans tighten ur seat belt & watch Holly lose it all with 4 freshmen. All i can do is pray for them & keep it positive. Don't hate me, I said what I've seen coming.

Reactions: 2 people
Worst is yet to come,so fans tighten ur seat belt & watch Holly lose it all with 4 freshmen. All i can do is pray for them & keep it positive. Don't hate me, I said what I've seen coming.

They haven't even played a game yet... stop trolling.

Reactions: 10 people

If this is your positive, danged I would hate to see your negative.

Reactions: 4 people

Way to "keep it positive" - NOT.

Pathetic.

Reactions: 7 people
First part of the SEC season may be tough but I think we'll finish strong with a favorable second half of the SEC season. We should win all the games up to Texas with no problem because if we don't it will be a tough season.

Dear Nostradamus,

What does "lose it all" mean. Every single game? The LV program will be lost on a horse bet? The team goes missing into another dimension?

you listened too landers the ex Georgia coach this morning on sec now didn't you listening to him is like watching him win the sec lol

One thing has been your grammar has defintely improved. We can actually read and understand the point you are trying to get across... Well done my friend!

Reactions: 3 people
The freshman will have to step up big time. I dont think you can rely on nared and russell to be consistent every game. Its really to bad the turn of circumstances regarding diamond, tea, and middleton, bc with them, tennessee is a legit final four team..holly just hasnt had any kind of luck the past few seasons..

This season has the potential to be great, but i think a lot will hinge on the freshman..

Last edited:

Sisaq lives in a yellow submarine..a yellow submarine...a yellow
Submarine 🐟🐟🐟🐬

Reactions: 1 person

I am not ready to call the season a loss because we have outstanding potential with the players at the coaching staff's disposal. I believe that we need to give the team and coaching staff a chance. However, we should not give the coaching staff preseason excuses for losing.

Reactions: 1 person
No, actually he called you a Psycho B_tch.
Though I'll let you know.

Thought*

No, actually I understood what the poster WAS TRYING to to do but wasn't really paying any attention because I'm neither Psycho or a B_tch. Maybe They are speaking from experience ...I dunno. Either way it was funny! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
The freshman will have to step up big time. I dont think you can rely on nared and russell to be consistent every game. Its really to bad the turn of circumstances regarding diamond, tea, and middleton, bc with them, tennessee is a legit final four team..holly just hasnt had any kind of luck the past few seasons..

This season has the potential to be great, but i think a lot will hinge on the freshman..

It will if we can escape the drama pre-seasons past. So far we have. But I've been hearing some news out of the camp that makes me a little bit nervous. We don't need drama out of this camp we need results.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back