Cierra

Perhaps she's playing in tonite's game against Seattle?

Izzy & Cierra together again. Must See TV.

Doubtful with Nia Coffey finding her groove off the bench. Cierra's pretty much the 3rd wing in the rotation.

Doubtful with Nia Coffey finding her groove off the bench. Cierra's pretty much the 3rd wing in the rotation.

Coffey played and scored 2 pts. She didn't get a lot of minutes though. I didn't see Cierra at all.

Coffey played and scored 2 pts. She didn't get a lot of minutes though. I didn't see Cierra at all.

That's my point with Cierra. Nia will get her share of playing time first. If she's getting single digits minutes, it's unlikely that Cierra will even take off her warm ups.

Nia will be a future contributor for this team. I doubt Cierra will be on their roster next year, especially if they are likely to pick up another lottery pick in the draft.

That's my point with Cierra. Nia will get her share of playing time first. If she's getting single digits minutes, it's unlikely that Cierra will even take off her warm ups.

Nia will be a future contributor for this team. I doubt Cierra will be on their roster next year, especially if they are likely to pick up another lottery pick in the draft.

I agree, it hurts Cierra a little bit because she should be playing the the 3 but because she isn't as athletic (or fast) teams are likely to play her at the 4 (for which she is undersized) she doesn't have the body type of some of the other 6'2 PF's in the league which is a disadvantage for her.

I thinks he can play in the league she may have to spend a couple of seasons overseas first though.

I agree, it hurts Cierra a little bit because she should be playing the the 3 but because she isn't as athletic (or fast) teams are likely to play her at the 4 (for which she is undersized) she doesn't have the body type of some of the other 6'2 PF's in the league which is a disadvantage for her.

I thinks he can play in the league she may have to spend a couple of seasons overseas first though.

Burdick was a tweener in college, and the WNBA exposes her lack of true position even more.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back