Bashaara

OldMikey

The Chicago Sky have re-signed Bashaara Graves to a seven-day contract. Graves, a 6-2 forward from Tennessee, was a 2016 second-round draft pick by the Minnesota Lynx. She averaged 3.4 points during 12 games with the Lynx. Since her debut with the Sky, Graves is averaging 11.6 mpg, 2.0 ppg and a 5.5 rpg. , Graves finished third in UT history with 1,044 career rebounds. She averaged 10.3 ppg, 8.3 rpg and shot 53.8 percent during a senior campaign with the Volunteers.

Reactions: 5 people
The Chicago Sky have re-signed Bashaara Graves to a seven-day contract. Graves, a 6-2 forward from Tennessee, was a 2016 second-round draft pick by the Minnesota Lynx. She averaged 3.4 points during 12 games with the Lynx. Since her debut with the Sky, Graves is averaging 11.6 mpg, 2.0 ppg and a 5.5 rpg. , Graves finished third in UT history with 1,044 career rebounds. She averaged 10.3 ppg, 8.3 rpg and shot 53.8 percent during a senior campaign with the Volunteers.

This is a good fit for her, and she's cracked the Sky rotation ahead of players who have been there all season.

But I doubt she averaged 3.4 pts with the Lynx. Likely 3.4 min/g.

Reactions: 2 people
This is a good fit for her, and she's cracked the Sky rotation ahead of players who have been there all season.

But I doubt she aved 3.4 pts with the Lynx. Likely 3.4 min/g.

She also has a great shot to stick around because she was brought in by the current coach. Players like Cheyenne Parker and Breeland being there from Pokey's team a lot of coaches want their own players

Bashaara had 6 points in 6 minutes last night. I distinctly remember her having an assist but apparently she wasn't credited with one. She should never have been out of the league. She, and so many other players, never get the chances they deserve.

Reactions: 2 people
Bashaara had 6 points in 6 minutes last night. I distinctly remember her having an assist but apparently she wasn't credited with one. She should never have been out of the league. She, and so many other players, never get the chances they deserve.

With only 144 roster spots in the league, there are a lot of good players who never get a chance.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back