Pat Summitt Foundation: "Forget Me Not 5k" August 19th

LadyViking/Vol

I am coming to Knoxville for the Forget Me Not 5k for the Pat Summitt Foundation, from southeastern Ohio and bringing two 18 year olds with me who will be running also. Wanted to know if there would be anything going on that weekend that we could do or see other than the race while we are in Knoxville (from August 18th-20th). I am so excited to be part of this 5k and and makes me feel good to give back to Pat Summitt in this way for such a good cause and for all she has done for women sports and women in general!

Reactions: 3 people
I am coming to Knoxville for the Forget Me Not 5k for the Pat Summitt Foundation, from southeastern Ohio and bringing two 18 year olds with me who will be running also. Wanted to know if there would be anything going on that weekend that we could do or see other than the race while we are in Knoxville (from August 18th-20th). I am so excited to be part of this 5k and and makes me feel good to give back to Pat Summitt in this way for such a good cause and for all she has done for women sports and women in general!

By way of Chapman highway, your are less than an hour from the smokies... Take in the Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge.

In Knoxville having a super time!! The 5k was awesome and the people volunteering and running were so amazing. My two teens did great , we all finished the race in record time so proud... all for PAT!!!!!!
Thank you Tennessee for all of your hospitality, as usual! Heading to Calhouns on the River for a celebratory dinner.

Reactions: 3 people
I need to have a 5k for holly called please forget me.

Forget you? Oh, she already has.

Edit: after seeing you called armchair a wipe that needs to be flushed, I take it all back. You must've been on a roll. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back