2017-2018 Lady Vols

Some pretty faces in that group! Jamie ... PLEASE let your hair down (your looking good) 😁

Yessssssssssssssssssss Jaime!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 She served in this picture. All the girls are beautiful though!

Reactions: 2 people
10 players all we have as did the '91 championship team did.green n davis i'm excited about seeing what they are going to do.you girls look fab.

Reactions: 1 person
yeah, sure, they're all that but, can they play basketball...in the SEC, and nationally...:)

GO HOLLY AND GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, sure, they're all that but, can they play basketball...in the SEC, and nationally...:)

GO HOLLY AND GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering the same thing 😏

No kidding, the lady Vols looking very nice 👍👌😍😘

Wow Jamie Nared is gorgeous!!! 😍😍😍 they all are very beautiful!!! Wishing them well on this coming season!! ✊🏾

Kortney looks street tough and gorgeous. Her face looks thinner...hopefully her ankle problems are gone and she is quicker...she has such a gorgeous shot!

:thud:Why is it taking CHW so long to get a replacement basketball coach? This does not sound good at all...maybe the potential replacement coaches think that this may be the last year for CHW. I favor hiring Catchings as the head coach and getting this program back to the "Summit" days. I do note that the new AD has not extended the contract of CHW indicating that she has the coming year to produce or she is gone. Catchings! Folks that is the answer..

:thud:Why is it taking CHW so long to get a replacement basketball coach? This does not sound good at all...maybe the potential replacement coaches think that this may be the last year for CHW. I favor hiring Catchings as the head coach and getting this program back to the "Summit" days. I do note that the new AD has not extended the contract of CHW indicating that she has the coming year to produce or she is gone. Catchings! Folks that is the answer..

It is not because Catchings doesn't want to coach lol

Reactions: 2 people
I was wondering the same thing ��

No kidding, the lady Vols looking very nice ��������

I am concerned about their offense, it has been sucking for a very long time. In my estimation this team's offense will determine how successful they will be, or not be. We also need that one dominant player that is a leader and who can dominate a game. I have seen Russell and Nard play this role but never on a consistent basis.

I really think that Holly will have to demand excellence if these beautiful women are going to be a top 10 team. If the team can't produce up to their potential, no matter how much you love Holly as a person, she should be out.

Last edited:

She. Is. Not. Coaching!

VN Store

Back