DeCosta article 7-11-17

She is a difference making player we have a tough road to get her to Tennessee at least were in her final five.

Reactions: 2 people
Sounds like a bright, personable young lady with a good attitude. Some tough questions for her to field and she did handled them very well. Her comment about coaching changes doesn't bode well for the LVs, but it isn't over until it's over.

Reactions: 1 person
seems ok...only so much room and the Gang of Holly is on several others...whatever, we'll see, and,

GO LADY VOLS!

Sounds like a bright, personable young lady with a good attitude. Some tough questions for her to field and she did handled them very well. Her comment about coaching changes doesn't bode well for the LVs, but it isn't over until it's over.
It sounded like to me she was referring to coaching changes to teams outside her top 5.

Reactions: 1 person
It sounded like to me she was referring to coaching changes to teams outside her top 5.

She absolutely was. She was NOT talking about coaching changes at any of her top 5 schools and anyone who was listening could tell that. Thanks for pointing it out!

Reactions: 2 people
Every coach from the Lady Vols has been heavily involved in her recruitment so losing Jolette is not going to be a difference maker for her.

I think potential teammates will be a bigger factor in her decision, something that bodes well for Tennessee and Louisville.

Reactions: 4 people
I had the same feeling about the teammates aspect. In the end, I think it will be about who she plays with, who has the best opportunity for playing time, and who is competing. I believe it should be the LV's but who knows what she is (deep) thinking and what her counsel has said to influence her. Players have learned to polish their presentations so what they say in the media may not be what they are actually thinking.

VN Store

Back