Lady vols' non-league slate set

Reactions: 1 person
We could be 9-0 buy the time the Texas game rolls around. Though the Marquette game should not be looked past. This schedule starts out easy and ends up very tough. Texas, ND and Stanford being 3 of the last 4 games played before conference play begins. I'm looking at a 9-3 non conference record.

Last edited:
I like the schedule gives the freshmen time to gain some confidence and hopefully win the first nine games. Also gives the team time to develop some chemistry playing together.

Lady Vols vs. Penn State last year on Big Ten Network today (Saturday) 2 to 4 pm est.

While we lost this game (and SHOULD NOT HAVE 😤😤😤) I don't understand how a team can go from having no ball movement t basically being unstoppable in the 3rd quarter! I said it before and I'll say it again when the ball is moving TN is tough. Jordan and DD were getting blown by consistently. I need Russell to stop pulling her hands away like "nothing to see here". I want her to be smart but aggressive! You have Green and KK who can do duty at the 5 spot. Meme actually has a quick first step when she wants if she would work on her angles she could be a dangerous slasher.

VN Store

Back