Evinain is in knoxville

Oh my goodness...thank goodness😥...GO LVFL 😃

Great to hear and see!! Seems like all the drama is behind them and they can focus on basketball!!

Looks like i see, from left to right: meme, evina, holly, russell and green

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Congrats lady Vols. Your fab 4 is all on campus. Looking forward to next season. We get to play you guys twice. Should be a lot of fun 😈

Reactions: 2 people
I am glad she is in her new home. Seriously,were there debbie doubters who thought she would sit out freshman year or something? Sometimes on this board posters act like "ain't nobody a comin"

Reactions: 3 people
Evina has arrived

Where is Diamond? She is suppose to mentor me this year.

Excited to see who wins out at point guard and how well Green can play after the surgery and rehab. Also important to get Dunbar in the flow early in games and give her a chance to knock down some shots

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Where is Diamond? She is suppose to mentor me this year.

Excited to see who wins out at point guard and how well Green can play after the surgery and rehab. Also important to get Dunbar in the flow early in games and give her a chance to knock down some shots

Well here she is ... welcoming her from a far!

Attachments

• IMG_3532.jpg
    IMG_3532.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 26
I am glad she is in her new home. Seriously,were there debbie doubters who thought she would sit out freshman year or something? Sometimes on this board posters act like "ain't nobody a comin"

Exactly! She knows the opportunity ahead of her! She's ready for it!

Me & the ole lady will be making the fan bus trip to UT when we play in your house. Should definitely be an entertaining game

Come see us. Section 105. We can celebrate the end of the A'ja show and the beginning of the Evina😉.

No joking, hoping Evina's career is as good as A'ja's has been.

Reactions: 2 people
We need these freshmen to come in tough as nails and ready to scrap. Nared needs to be the vocal leader this team has been missing for years. Mercedes needs to play more physical and not be afraid of foul trouble. Dunbar your role is not to shoot the 3 every time. Get more involved.

VN Store

Back