Who will replace J Law as coach?

Shouldn't we have a replacement for recruiting purposes ?

During July Evals only 3 coaches are allowed to be present at up to 3 different events... but 4 coaches can be on the road at once so 1 may be traveling to an event while three are at an event. So it's not necessary for recruiting as far as numbers go but helps fill in the gaps of time missed due to travel.

As far as I know interviews are ongoing but no offers as of yet. It has been noted that this won't be a quick hire and they will take their time if needed to make sure they make the right decision.

Plenty of interest from a lot of quality coaches.

Reactions: 6 people
During July Evals only 3 coaches are allowed to be present at up to 3 different events... but 4 coaches can be on the road at once so 1 may be traveling to an event while three are at an event. So it's not necessary for recruiting as far as numbers go but helps fill in the gaps of time missed due to travel.

As far as I know interviews are ongoing but no offers as of yet. It has been noted that this won't be a quick hire and they will take their time if needed to make sure they make the right decision.

Is there a list of candidates?

Is there a list of candidates?

Prospective employers don't usually disseminate that information. They don't usually tell applicants whom they're competing against for the position, and many applicants don't want their current employers to know they're looking at positions elsewhere.

Reactions: 3 people

1CHATTVOL posted this in another thread. There are some discrepancies....
Just rouses some curiosity...

"She's WAY ahead of you on this. Candidates evaluated, contacted, offer made. Waiting on candidate decision.

You know UTAD never reveals hiring search details. Come on.

If you wanna slam our coach today, say she's too nice for Twitter or you don't like her pants suit or something else meaningful."

Reactions: 1 person
Does Holly or the AD have the final say on the hiring of asst coaches?

acacbd0098d95c9f35d5c8411a800729--magic--ball-the-magic.jpg

Last edited:
Does Holly or the AD have the final say on the hiring of asst coaches?

What sort of deals do assistants get? Multi-year deals? I would think any smart assistant would think seriously about Warlick and how long she might be around. You sign to come to UT and Warlick gets sacked and then you, the assistant, are out of a job. And if I'm Currie I'm thinking about all this too. I don't think Warlick is long for the Vols.

VN Store

Back