Debbie Downers

mlindsay

Let's move on! The people who want to be here are here! Westbrook will be arriving you can bet the other freshman parents have informed her parents of what really is going on!

Decisions have been made!

The best thing is we have an overseas trip to bond!

We've also been here before when the Miques left until Parker arrive! The future begins now! I'm rolling with my Lady Vols through it all and if yall aren't......Get to stepping!

Reactions: 11 people
All the departures certainly create excellent opportunities for everyone else. It's like a gift with a giant orange bow on it with a card that reads, "To the freshmen and last year's role players: Take full advantage of this opportunity for more minutes than you'd have gotten if we were still there! -- Love, DD, TC and AM

Reactions: 5 people
Let's move on! The people who want to be here are here! Westbrook will be arriving you can bet the other freshman parents have informed her parents of what really is going on!

We've also been here before when the Miques left until Parker arrive! The future begins now! I'm rolling with my Lady Vols through it all and if yall aren't......Get to stepping!

You will soon be not so optimistic when the season starts. The good thing this will be Holly's last year!!!

Reactions: 11 people

I'm with you.

You will soon be not so optimistic when the season starts. The good thing this will be Holly's last year!!!

I hope this is your last comment since clearly you aren't a real fan one player (or a couple of disgruntle ones) don't make a program! You think Geno loses sleep when players leave? He lost a number one recruit (Elena Delle Don) and still won 4 championships in a row after that debacle! I support my lady vols! It's not doomsday we have a whole season to go, nobody has played yet! Other teams could lose players to injury or transfers and be worst than us!

Reactions: 10 people
I hope this is your last comment since clearly you aren't a real fan one player (or a couple of disgruntle ones) don't make a program! You think Geno loses sleep when players leave? He lost a number one recruit (Elena Delle Don) and still won 4 championships in a row after that debacle! I support my lady vols! It's not doomsday we have a whole season to go, nobody has played yet! Other teams could lose players to injury or transfers and be worst than us!

ok I hate ucon, but holly can't be compared to their coach, and we lost 3 good players and have a short roster. not like ucon which has a full roster of AAs

Reactions: 4 people

This has been a very interesting off season with transfers and graduations affecting just about every major program, save UConn. The gods Re practically gifting Geno another NC...

Here is Debbie Downer -----
X0012533873--111616.JPG

Reactions: 12 people
Saying the LV will have a great year and shock the world under HW is like the Democrats shouting Russian collusion every day 24/7. Won't happen and didn't happen.

Well there is one obvious difference, he can coach and prepare a team regardless of what players he has. If you like her leading our Lady Vols then maybe you're not a fan

Reactions: 2 people
Well if yall don't like what she's doing bow out until she is replaced and should she win stay away, it is simple as that! She should be given the chance to right the ship! The problems with the program going down hill didn't seem to start until Diamond and Te'a arrived on campus (ironically) not accusing them fully but I am just stating the obvious, now that they are gone maybe we can get back to the team first mentality and see what being a lady vol is all about!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Bows, out! :eek:k:

But she won't.:ermm:

I'm a fan of the program and will remain a fan even though Warlick is still the coach.:banghead2:

GOLadyVols!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back