Tennessee will have a great season in 2017/2018

Ladyvol777

I hate Diamond DeShields, Te'a Cooper, and Alexa Middleton all left. We still are going to have a very good team. we have a young but fast back court. the front court with Mercedes Russell, Jaime Nared, Cheridene Green, and Kasiyahna Kushkituah, will be the best since 2008.:hi:

Reactions: 9 people
The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.

- unknown

Reactions: 2 people
The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.

- unknown

But we haven't been succeeding, unless you think 26 losses in two years is success. And there wlll be lots more losses this year, I'm afraid.

Reactions: 8 people
I hate Diamond DeShields, Te'a Cooper, and Alexa Middleton all left. We still are going to have a very good team. we have a young but fast back court. the front court with Mercedes Russell, Jaime Nared, Cheridene Green, and Kasiyahna Kushkituah, will be the best since 2008.:hi:

The only comfort you will get from what will be the LV's worst season ever is that this will be Holly's last season.

Reactions: 5 people
hopefully this will be a healthy season,that is what I hope for the Lady Vols

we shall see then

Evina Westbrook, has a lot of speed and I watch her play in the McDonald All American basketball game and she is a lock down defender. Anastasia Hayes has great speed and Rennia Davis can elevates and delivers to the arc, triple-threat attack just like DD, she can dunk the basketball something DD can't do. Kasiyahna Kushkituah will be a great backup to Mercedes Russell or she may play the 4 some. We will have these girls for 4 years. Meme Jackson has good speed and at times can hit the 3 ball. Mercedes Russell and Jaime Nared will be the leaders of this team. Cheridene Green may be a big surprise. Kortney Dunbar may find her game this year. Things are looking good for Tennessee this year.

I'm not sure about MeME Lady Vol, the others look good

Hey,Gmule,hope you are doing okay in battling your illness. My thoughts on MeMe are that,when she's in the game,she should try to be down court on offense quicker than any defenders to possibly get a pass and a layup. In the old days,we called these type players"snowbirds" and they could really disrupt an opponents strategy in a short while. Makes the other team worry more about getting back on defense than playing offense. Just a thought from many years experience playing and watching. Go Lady Vols.
Gmule,you are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Good luck on a good season. I know you really need the team to make a good run to have some sense of hope going forward with Warlick. I am getting a sense a coaching change is coming if the it's another disappointing year.

Reactions: 1 person
Good luck on a good season. I know you really need the team to make a good run to have some sense of hope going forward with Warlick. I am getting a sense a coaching change is coming if the it's another disappointing year.

Thanks for the good wishes. Recently we've had a couple of SC fans (personally I think they are clemsumites trying to make SC look bad😜) on the board showing their rear ends. It's in all of our best interests when the league is strong. Of course, as much as I love SC, GO LADY VOLS!!!!!

Good luck on your season too.:hi:

I hope we can have a great season I think we still have plenty of talent hopefully they will develop a terrific chemistry and win a lot of games.

Well, we have a lot of contingencies with freshman and rehabbing players coming off redshirt seasons all needed to step in and be key players.

And Diamond's absence changes things in terms of how defenses will be set against the LVs. For Jamie and Mercedes, opponent's focus on stopping Diamond make a life a little easier for them, particularly Jamie. On the flip side, both have been on a sharp improvement curve and they could (emphasis on could) be much more formidable than last season.

Realistically, I think you have to expect that this team might look shaky at the start and then gels as the season goes on.

Maybe Tennessee will have a great season in 2017/2018. Josh Dobbs might design the greatest aircraft in aviation history. One of our English professors might publish the most profound book of poetry written in the 21st century. One of the Ag professors might discover a new food source that could end world hunger forever.

This could be a great season for the University of Tennessee. But until they get a coach, it will be in something other than Women's Basketball.

Reactions: 4 people

Appreciate the encouraging post. I think there will be a significant number of losses with this many freshmen, but unlike the last two years, these girls have the strong likelihood of LEARNING from each loss.

The freshmen have to be allowed to learn, and that will include learning from both wins and losses.

2018-2019 should be the year that we see major improvement.

If the bs that DD spouted while claiming to love Tennessee could feed the world, we'd never go hungry agin

Reactions: 8 people
Evina Westbrook, has a lot of speed and I watch her play in the McDonald All American basketball game and she is a lock down defender. Anastasia Hayes has great speed and Rennia Davis can elevates and delivers to the arc, triple-threat attack just like DD, she can dunk the basketball something DD can't do. Kasiyahna Kushkituah will be a great backup to Mercedes Russell or she may play the 4 some. We will have these girls for 4 years. Meme Jackson has good speed and at times can hit the 3 ball. Mercedes Russell and Jaime Nared will be the leaders of this team. Cheridene Green may be a big surprise. Kortney Dunbar may find her game this year. Things are looking good for Tennessee this year.

ya, did u remember who's coaching? think again.

VN Store

Back