Team Up

teacherdean

I read where Coach Holly has started "Team Up" with this current team. She says that she wants to improve communication. One would think that communication would have been at the top of Coach Holly's list from day one, especially since Pat was a great communicator. We seriously need some "Coaching Up".

Reactions: 3 people
I read where Coach Holly has started "Team Up" with this current team. She says that she wants to improve communication. One would think that communication would have been at the top of Coach Holly's list from day one, especially since Pat was a great communicator. We seriously need some "Coaching Up".

I'm sure it was at the top of the list. But if it's broken anyway, you gotta try something new to fix it.

Reactions: 2 people
to me it sounds like she's trying to fix something old...hang in there Holly...:rock::clapping::pepper:

GO LADY VOLS!

I'm sure it was at the top of the list. But if it's broken anyway, you gotta try something new to fix it.

If teaming up will make us winners I am all in, however, we have a top ten team that needs to play up to its talent level. That will take good coaching. I would agree that we need to give it a chance, I just hope the outcome produces positive results.

Reactions: 1 person
I saw where she said in that article that Middleton and Cooper leaving was good for both parties. That sounds like she is glad they are gone guess there were a lot of things we didn't know that were going on last season.

There is only one certainty, for me, in this upcoming season:

If the Tennessee Lady Vols were to somehow lose to the Alabama Crimson Tide for the fourth consecutive time, I am 100 percent certain that I will finally have no more fffvkks to give and will leave my lifelong Lady Vols hobby behind for good.

I saw where she said in that article that Middleton and Cooper leaving was good for both parties. That sounds like she is glad they are gone guess there were a lot of things we didn't know that were going on last season.

And Middleton is from the state of Tennessee come on Holly :ermm: not good for her saying that at least publicly

There is only one certainty, for me, in this upcoming season:

If the Tennessee Lady Vols were to somehow lose to the Alabama Crimson Tide for the fourth consecutive time, I am 100 percent certain that I will finally have no more fffvkks to give and will leave my lifelong Lady Vols hobby behind for good.

three straight to bama? That pretty much underscores the state of the program.

three straight to bama? That pretty much underscores the state of the program.

I agree. Losing three in a row to Alabama creeps into my thoughts on a regular basis, and it makes me cringe every time. Seriously, I have a physical reaction.

It's not that I hate Alabama or anything like that. It's because for decades it was a game that players on the way, way, waaaaaay end of Tennessee's bench could handle easily. In Tennessee's heyday, the Lady Vols could have put any three players on the floor against five Bammers and still win the game.

I can't believe I have to wonder whether we'll "get by Alabama this year" these days. Ugh.

I agree the next time we play Bama needs to be a win or Holly needs to resign right then and there.

Naturally, she's always doing the right thing if she stays positive, so kudos on that. Don't forget there was a UT video not long after the season ended where she said some players needed to decide whether they wanted to play Tenn basketball (or something like that), and some on here were saying it sounded like she was ok with running some players off. She's been aware of personality problems for a while, I'd say, but she can't force them to be friends.

VN Store

Back