Nicoletti to FSU

Chrystine (sp)Williams got next.

Here's hoping she'll become a Lady Vol. :)

As much as I would like to see Williams in Orange and White, I think our chances of her choosing Tennessee are slim. Just a gut feeling.

I think our chances are better with Honesty Scott-Grayson and Jordan Nixon. Not saying we will get a commit from either. Scott-Grayson has kept her recruiting fairly low key, but is a teammate of Mimi Collins and has had Tennessee on her list for quite a while.

Personally, I think we need a post player more than another guard at this point. Another name that has surfaced is Brittany Garner, 6'4" Post out of Camden, NJ. I've watched some tape on her, and, although highlight mixes (which, in my opinion are always somewhat suspect), she reminds me, in size and style, of Tiffani Johnson. I have read that she has received interest, if not an offer, from Tennessee (and about 20 other schools, including SC, GA, Miami and UConn).

If we can close out our recruiting in this class with a solid post, a solid forward and a wing player like DeCosta, I think we will have filled our needs. Just my opinion.

Jim

Reactions: 4 people
FSU makes sense due to the climate/culture. It probably just felt more like "home," which I completely understand.

I wish her the best and we'll just sign a better guard (feeling optimistic).

Personally, I think we need a post player more than another guard at this point.

If we can close out our recruiting in this class with a solid post, a solid forward and a wing player like DeCosta, I think we will have filled our needs. Just my opinion.

Jim

I think the same. Would love to see DeCosta come but it will not be the end of the world if she chooses to go elsewhere. There is already a lot of elite talent on the team or coming in this year. The staff knows better than I but another elite wing and post would be a huge win and set us up nicely for 2019 recruiting.

We could get in on a couple players we don't know about if we could get the right Assistant to replace Law. It has really become sad that we can't beat out FSU and Georgia Tech for recruits.

We could get in on a couple players we don't know about if we could get the right Assistant to replace Law. It has really become sad that we can't beat out FSU and Georgia Tech for recruits.

The product UT had placed on the court during the current regime speaks for itself. We definitely need fresh ideas.

Reactions: 1 person
If i remember correctly fsu came the closest to beating uconn last season, until of course MSU came along in the tourny. FSU has done really well in recruiting the last few seasons, most notably shakala thomas.

Nicoletti informed UT that she was committing to FSU prior to the announcement that Law was leaving...
This per Dan Flesser..

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back