Don't worry lady vols fans!!

sisaq

Don't worry about Tea fans,.. A high profile recruit is on the way to wipe your tears!

Reactions: 2 people
Funny how these anti Warlick fans say they will stay away but you can see them responding on the very first page of a thread and it is negative spew always.

Reactions: 10 people
P.S.-

I love the Lady Vols and all other orange sports. I will always support the coaches, good times and bad!!

Reactions: 7 people
Funny how these anti Warlick fans say they will stay away but you can see them responding on the very first page of a thread and it is negative spew always.

I caught some kind of negative virus in the FF reading all the CBJ hater posts :sick:

Reactions: 1 person
Off topic, kinda. My daughter just attended the lady vols camp. Holly and staff were awesome! The players were very accessible also! She made some great memories!

Reactions: 15 people
Mic drop inserted here

Except that mic has been dropped about 100,000 times already.

Hey, we are going to have great weather, let's go on a picnic.

Oh, with Holly's coaching, we all will get food poisoning.

Hi honey, I just booked us a trip to Hawaii for our anniversary.

Well, with Holly coaching we might as throw ourselves in a volcano.

Hey, you just won the lottery worth 10 million dollars!

Well, with Holly coaching, a small pox epidemic might as well descend upon us, casting the entire planet in a hellscape of misery, petulance, and death.

Reactions: 11 people
Off topic, kinda. My daughter just attended the lady vols camp. Holly and staff were awesome! The players were very accessible also! She made some great memories!

Us Lady VOL fans would like to have some great memories of our team winning--for a change; with Warlick as a coach; not likely.

Reactions: 4 people

Holly's relationship with Pat has bought her more patience than any other coach in the country would have gotten. I don't care if someone is called Anti-Warlick or a Holly Hugger; all of them think it's time for the return of something that resembles Lady Vols Basketball and not at times the female incarnation of the Washington Generals.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back